HI HI - Noah Montemayor, 16, Oahu, 29 September 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
-Noah-Montemayor-0120-jpg.jpg

Family of missing Oahu teen makes public plea
"The family of missing teen Noah Montemayor is now speaking out in hopes of uncovering the truth. The 16 year old disappeared exactly one week ago.

"I've always thought that if he was gone, it would be over for me," said father Andrew Montemayor crying.

It's the kind of raw emotion pouring out of Michelle and Andrew Montemayor. Last Tuesday, in the dark of night, their son packed some things, slipped out his bedroom window and hasn't been seen since."

http://m.kitv.com/news/family-of-missing-oahu-teen-makes-public-plea/35693332

I wonder if he was feeling suicidal? :candle:

His parents must be in agony! Noah, if you can come home, do. Everything can be worked out. Your family loves you so!

I hope his interest in the homeless inspired him to explore that way of life and that he did not jump from the lighthouse trail where his possessions were found. From videos he seems like such a mature, caring young man. Where are you Noah?

Noah is still missing. He,s turned 17 now.
The find Noah Facebook page seems to have gone.
I so hope they find Noah, I feel so sad for his parents.

Happy Birthday, Noah. I hope you're out there and having a great celebration like you deserve.

I really hope he's found soon. :(

Noah is still missing. He,s turned 17 now.
The find Noah Facebook page seems to have gone.
I so hope they find Noah, I feel so sad for his parents.

The total silence is disheartening :(

I hope Noah knows there are people out here who still care about him!

#BringNoahHome

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In late August 2017, a jawbone was found east of the Makai research pier. I fear this may be Noah.
http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/08/27/breaking-news/human-jaw-bone-found-by-fisherman-at-makapuu/

Just look at how close the two places are:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Mak...b27b87c1d133f!2m2!1d-157.6535444!2d21.3038651

If Noah fell or jumped into the water, his jawbone could have washed up almost two years later. It's probably all that would be left of him after so long. I've checked the local missing people and it seems like he is the closest to the site of the discovery. I think they should do a comparison and see if it is him. It's certainly worth looking into. Does anyone have additional information on the jawbone?

Noah Pomaikai Montemayor – The Charley Project

noah_pomaikai_montemayor_1.jpg
noah_pomaikai_montemayor_2.jpg
noah_pomaikai_montemayor_3.jpg
noah_pomaikai_montemayor_6.jpg
noah_pomaikai_montemayor_7.jpg

Missing Since 09/29/2015
Missing From Honolulu, Hawaii
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race Asian, Biracial, White
Date of Birth 10/15/1998 (21)
Age 16 years old
Height and Weight 5'9, 130 - 140 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Asian/Caucasian) male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Noah is of Filipino descent. He has deep dimples in his cheeks and a small beauty mark above his upper lip.

Details of Disappearance
Noah disappeared from Honolulu, Hawaii on September 29, 2015. He was last seen going to bed at his home in the Hawaii Kai area at 9:00 p.m. That night he packed some belongings and sneaked out of the house via the bedroom window. He has never been heard from again.

Searchers subsequently found his bag on the Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail; inside was his cellular phone, a phone charger, sunscreen and some flashlights.

Noah was a student at the Punahou School, an exclusive private school in Honolulu, and got excellent grades. He was in the junior ROTC, ran on the cross-country team and played the viola in the school symphony. He also enjoyed outdoor pursuits, such as hiking.

However, he had been showing signs of depression prior to his disappearance and his mother found a secret file on his computer where he expressed feelings of loneliness and despair. His parents fear he may no longer be alive. His case remains unsolved.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Just came across this case. It's clear what a remarkable person he is - not just his talents but also his ability to feel so deeply.
My heart goes out to his family. I hope they will still find out what happened to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back