1086 users online (270 members and 816 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

http://m.bismarcktribune.com/news/st...ile_touch=true
    So far, there is no evidence of foul play, and a note found in Breslin’s vehicle showed “no indication he had any intention of harming himself,” Capt. John Klug, the department’s head of investigations, said Monday afternoon.
    It's been 10 days and he hasn't sent word to his family that he is ok. Just left a note in his car.
    Why do people do this? I absolutely understand having to go away and have time alone, take a break from everyday life. I even understand what it feels like to be deeply depressed and full of anxiety, and have a lot of pressure on me. But why just disappear like this and make it so mysterious and heartwrenching for loved ones? He seems to have a very lovely, stable family that would support his need to escape for a while.

I hope he didn't decide to cross the border into canada.

what a handsome guy. I hope he is ok.

is this close to the oil fields? I hear there is a lot of crime out there due to the transient nature of the work.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    what a handsome guy. I hope he is ok.

is this close to the oil fields? I hear there is a lot of crime out there due to the transient nature of the work.
    That's a definite possibility, and one I hadn't thought of. A good friend of mine lives in Minot and he said the population has increased a ton in recent years due to the oil/fracking boom. Probably not relevant, but there is a USAF base about 15 miles north of Minot as well that used to be (maybe still is?) the largest employer around.

look up the Kristopher Clarke case. I read its like the wild west out there.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    That's a definite possibility, and one I hadn't thought of. A good friend of mine lives in Minot and he said the population has increased a ton in recent years due to the oil/fracking boom. Probably not relevant, but there is a USAF base about 15 miles north of Minot as well that used to be (maybe still is?) the largest employer around.

Missing Man Tried to Contact Mother, No Foul Play Suspected
    Posted: Oct 07, 2015 4:29 PM CST Updated: Oct 07, 2015 5:29 PM CST

http://www.kxnet.com/story/30210441/...play-suspected

Police say no foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a 27 year-old Minot man who went missing over a week ago.
    Matthew is still missing. Photo of his mother's Facebook status post at link.

He contacted or tried to contact but is missing, and no date says when he did this.

Police said he intentionally did things, so no one could locate him.

Minot is a safe town, the oil boom is over, minot isnt really an oil town, its a college town, slash airforce city, and regional shopping town.
    He left a note, and a text to his girlfriend at 4 am before leaving.

Also he was a long time boxer, karate, and kickboxer

The KC Clarke was a weird story for ND not depicting how it is there, was a bad apple from idaho, that caused it.

So many young adults seem to intentionally disappear these days. Is it that they feel so constrained by constant communication with everyone they know? They feel that they cannot just make a decision in their life and tell people? Too many people in their business all the time? It is an odd phenomenon.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

More Info

He may be in California someplace according to this post. Hoping that he will get more details out as to where.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MissingPers...missing_since/

Also, it seems he left behind possible clues?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/whatisthist...sterious_keys/

Last Known Location Update

Got an updated flyer here. Looks like he was last seen in the Orange County/ Anaheim / Santa Ana / Fullerton area(s) in October.

BR4K5BC.jpg

Does he have a NamUs profile? I don't see one...

(though North Dakota doesn't have that many. Last male MP I can see was in 2013)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kyle.burkle.7; 04-26-2016 at 03:39 AM.

So he's not "missing" - he's contacted people and is gone voluntarily, correct?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast