646 users online (83 members and 563 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Newbies ask questions

Help our "newbies" to get up to-date! We are not offering to do the research for you, but we can guide you in where to find things, navigate through the forum, help you with the facts and technical stuff.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Thank you for this thread. I asked on another thread if it was confirmed that MS has moved back into the home. I don't recall hearing anything about it on the local news. I am not asking you to do the research for me but I would like to know if there is a link regarding this.

Thank you, Nin! Great thread idea!

No it's not is the resident linkologist for all things Sievers related. If you are looking for something you can't find, she is the "go to" girl!

Please keep this a minimal discussion thread. By that I mean, this is a resource thread. It's purpose is to help those wanting to follow the Siever's case but overwhelmed by the complexities and abundance of information. I realize some discussion will be necessary but please don't use this thread as a place to post opinions, theories, etc...

One good resource for newbies is the Timeline Thread linked here.

Also, the Just The Facts Jack thread. (Note: We're really slacking on this one, guys. We need to add to this as there are plenty more! I'll try to help with that later today as well.)

to all new followers! We have a fantastic poster dynamic already following this fascinating case. We will be happy to help in any way we can.

MS/ House

Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    Thank you for this thread. I asked on another thread if it was confirmed that MS has moved back into the home. I don't recall hearing anything about it on the local news. I am not asking you to do the research for me but I would like to know if there is a link regarding this.
    This information is indeed not confirmed by MSM (Main Stream Media) and therefore there is no link. Thank you for pointing it out.

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Thank you, Nin! Great thread idea!

No it's not is the resident linkologist for all things Sievers related. If you are looking for something you can't find, she is the "go to" girl!

Please keep this a minimal discussion thread. By that I mean, this is a resource thread. It's purpose is to help those wanting to follow the Siever's case but overwhelmed by the complexities and abundance of information. I realize some discussion will be necessary but please don't use this thread as a place to post opinions, theories, etc...

One good resource for newbies is the Timeline Thread linked here.

Also, the Just The Facts Jack thread. (Note: We're really slacking on this one, guys. We need to add to this as there are plenty more! I'll try to help with that later today as well.)

to all new followers! We have a fantastic poster dynamic already following this fascinating case. We will be happy to help in any way we can.
    Thank you, Beach!

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    This information is indeed not confirmed by MSM (Main Stream Media) and therefore there is no link. Thank you for pointing it out.

-Nin
    Thank you, I did read where some members have been by the house.

Ms back at the house

Thank you, I did read where some members have been by the house.
    As a matter of fact we just had one of our locals (unverified) confirming, that MS is back at the house. Post #447. Thank you mckzam!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12106313

As a matter of fact we just had one of our locals (unverified) confirming, that MS is back at the house. Post #447. Thank you mckzam!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post12106313
    Yes, shortly after the dog fiasco, MS returned to the house... this is when "No Trespassing" signs went up. Also, "appeared" to all be living back at the house PRIOR to the arrests of JR & CWW, but may have just been drop ins. JMO

Since I got home tonight about an hour ago, I have read and watched several news videos as well as the article in the News-Press. I swore I saw in one of those articles that CWW said he was disabled but didn't say what type of disability. I know I should have commented on it right then, but I was catching up. Now I can't find it. Does anyone remember anything about him being disabled? Did he collect SSDI?

Disability

Since I got home tonight about an hour ago, I have read and watched several news videos as well as the article in the News-Press. I swore I saw in one of those articles that CWW said he was disabled but didn't say what type of disability. I know I should have commented on it right then, but I was catching up. Now I can't find it. Does anyone remember anything about him being disabled? Did he collect SSDI?
    I was just looking into it:

'The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...jail/73973514/

I was just looking into it:

'The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate.'

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...jail/73973514/
    Yes! That is it! Has there been any discussion on this before? I can't help but wonder if he was collecting SSDI.
    Last edited by IM4TRUTH; 10-16-2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: corrected punctuation

I have a question. I came to this tragic case late so I have read a lot of the threads but not all of them.

I have read a lot about MS's long time relationship with CWW. And I have read about CWW doing some IT work in the medical office. But what was the relationship like between TS and CWW ---prior to his unforgivable violence, I mean. Were they friendly, distant, volatile?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Cww/ts

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I have a question. I came to this tragic case late so I have read a lot of the threads but not all of them.

I have read a lot about MS's long time relationship with CWW. And I have read about CWW doing some IT work in the medical office. But what was the relationship like between TS and CWW ---prior to his unforgivable violence, I mean. Were they friendly, distant, volatile?
    It is questionable according to verified sources on this board, if they - Dr Sievers and CWW- have ever met in person. CWW would do remote IT work on offfice (MSM) and home computers (according to Dr Siever's sister, MSM)

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post

IIRC Nobody can confirm that she even knew about him.

Quote Originally Posted by lemondaktril View Post
    I seem to recall some discussion of Fibromyalgia and possible SSDI benefits a while back.
    Mark Sievers' verified friend "Skinner" about CWW and fibromyalgia:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...evers-46/page9

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast