1118 users online (195 members and 923 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 125
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,281
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    Since I got home tonight about an hour ago, I have read and watched several news videos as well as the article in the News-Press. I swore I saw in one of those articles that CWW said he was disabled but didn't say what type of disability. I know I should have commented on it right then, but I was catching up. Now I can't find it. Does anyone remember anything about him being disabled? Did he collect SSDI?
    I just posted that in the timestamp thread
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post12124087

    ETA ~
    I should have know that Nin is always 10 steps a head of us

    Note to self...read all posts before replying.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    Yes! That is it! Has there been any discussion on this before? I can't help but wonder if he was collecting SSDI.
    A while back, we had discussions about CWW and disability. We talked about the possibility of him fabricating documentation by way of the access he had to the doctor's computer systems, in order to help him get disability but I think we felt that ultimately, that might not be very likely because it's the state's doctor who makes the determination of eligibility. Also we talked about the possibility that he was getting disability for fibromyalgia and how difficult that might be. So ultimately, IIRC, we didn't think it was likely that he got disability for fibromyalgia, but we didn't discuss any other medical conditions or mental health conditions that he could have.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Sunny SW Florida - Lehigh Acres
    Posts
    487
    I know that SMS = Sheriff Michael Scott, but what does MSM mean? TIA

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4TRUTH View Post
    I know that SMS = Sheriff Michael Scott, but what does MSM mean? TIA
    Mainstream media.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by CeaElle View Post
    Website Questions:
    ~I have subscribed to numerous TS threads, is there a way to bookmark last read post? I keep losing my place. The "first unread" link takes me to the latest post.
    ~The website logs me out like every 15-30 minutes, even when I am actively reading and accessing new pages, is this common?
    ~ Any user tips are welcome.
    TIA
    Its been so long since I've had to sign in, there must be a "keep me signed in" check box somewhere!
    BRB - I'll find it for you.

    OKay. At the top right of this page, above the Websleuths logo, "Log Out". To sign in again, enter your username/password, and check the tiny little "keep me logged in" box there. You'll never (? )have to sign in again!

    If you first click on the first page of the thread you want to resume reading, and then click "read first unread post", you should end up at least on the same page you read last, if not actually the "next" post posted since you left the thread (or, the one posted first, after you last read). If you start from the "Latest Posts" link at the top left of the page, you'll go to the latest post, and will have go backwards to find your place.


    (ROFL - I wrote ^ that several times for clarity - not so you'd notice, but I did try!) Hopefully, someone else will help us here.

    Welcome!
    Last edited by coastal; 10-20-2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added info
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by CeaElle View Post
    Website Questions:
    ~I have subscribed to numerous TS threads, is there a way to bookmark last read post? I keep losing my place. The "first unread" link takes me to the latest post.
    ~The website logs me out like every 15-30 minutes, even when I am actively reading and accessing new pages, is this common?
    ~ Any user tips are welcome.
    TIA
    Coastal did a good job explaining how to stay logged in. As far as losing your place, I know how frustrating that is. I tried clicking on the "read first unread post" and didn't think it was very accurate. So I figured out another way to find where I left off. It's kind of hard to explain but I'll try.

    I always start from and leave off from the main page named "Dr. Teresa Sievers" where all the threads are listed. From the last time I was reading I will look and see apx what time was the very last post I read. Then I refresh the page. Now all the threads that have unread posts in them are bolded.

    Starting from the lowest thread on the page that is bolded, I click on it. I sort my threads by most recent first, seems to be easier for me. The lower the thread, the fewer unread posts it has on it. From the top of the page, I press the "end of page" key and go to the bottom, look at the time on the post and recalling what time I left off, I know if I need to scroll up to read the posts or go to another page farther back. I also try to leave a "thank you" on one of the last posts I read on any thread as a marker.

    Once finished with a thread, go back to the main page and read the next lowest one from the bottom. This way, the unread threads will stay bolded.

    If you have followed me so far, you're doing great. I don't want to make a confusing process any worse than it already is, so if you have questions please ask. This is what I have worked out by trial and error. There may be others who have a better method. I don't know. If they do though, I'd love to hear what it is!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    319
    Am I the only one who has a little thumb tack by all the threads? I click that on the main Teresa Sievers page and it takes me to the first post I haven't read yet.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Am I the only one who has a little thumb tack by all the threads? I click that on the main Teresa Sievers page and it takes me to the first post I haven't read yet.
    So that's what that thing is!!?

    Doh.
    Thanks, Maxine2U!
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    277

    How to post links

    How do you grab a particular post and use it to answer a post from a different thread. Especially if it is a no discussion thread?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    9,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Webjunkie View Post
    How do you grab a particular post and use it to answer a post from a different thread. Especially if it is a no discussion thread?
    I hit "Reply With Quote" on the post I want to reply to. I then highlight the entire post including the Quote brackets. Copy this.

    Then go to the thread you wish to post on, open a new reply box and paste the copy in it.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Born & raised in the Deep South
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Its been so long since I've had to sign in, there must be a "keep me signed in" check box somewhere!
    BRB - I'll find it for you.

    OKay. At the top right of this page, above the Websleuths logo, "Log Out". To sign in again, enter your username/password, and check the tiny little "keep me logged in" box there. You'll never (? )have to sign in again!

    If you first click on the first page of the thread you want to resume reading, and then click "read first unread post", you should end up at least on the same page you read last, if not actually the "next" post posted since you left the thread (or, the one posted first, after you last read). If you start from the "Latest Posts" link at the top left of the page, you'll go to the latest post, and will have go backwards to find your place.


    (ROFL - I wrote ^ that several times for clarity - not so you'd notice, but I did try!) Hopefully, someone else will help us here.

    Welcome!
    If you have access to TapTalk app, it will take you to the last entry in the threads you've already read. Just my 2 cents but worth a try. Love the app myself!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Am I the only one who has a little thumb tack by all the threads? I click that on the main Teresa Sievers page and it takes me to the first post I haven't read yet.
    thank you!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    My Imagination
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Am I the only one who has a little thumb tack by all the threads? I click that on the main Teresa Sievers page and it takes me to the first post I haven't read yet.
    Sometimes the tack shows up for me, sometimes not But, there's also the same icon of black thumbtack at the top of the threads I also circled the Rate This Thread to remind us - I keep forgetting that's there!


    ViewFirstUnread-THUMBACK.jpg
    Last edited by FelicityLemon; 10-26-2015 at 01:32 PM.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    How do you reply with quote on Tapatalk?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Am I the only one who has a little thumb tack by all the threads? I click that on the main Teresa Sievers page and it takes me to the first post I haven't read yet.
    This usually works for me, but sometimes it doesn't. (Often because I read at bedtime & tend to fall asleep before fully caught up ) When I'm really trying to catch up & have a lot to read, I take a screenshot pic on my phone (always how I access WS). Then I know where to pick back up again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. General Questions, discussions, briefings, newbies, etc.
    By Kimster in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-29-2017, 05:34 AM
  2. Help- Newbies needed!
    By Cubby in forum Anna Christian Waters
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:32 PM

Tags for this Thread