929 users online (96 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    And of course one can always make that last (bookmark) post for the night..

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist View Post
    This usually works for me, but sometimes it doesn't. (Often because I read at bedtime & tend to fall asleep before fully caught up ) When I'm really trying to catch up & have a lot to read, I take a screenshot pic on my phone (always how I access WS). Then I know where to pick back up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh me gee. This made me laugh. I can't say how many times I have fallen asleep reading on these threads. Not cause they are boring...cause I am so sleepy.

There are 51 guests reading these threads right now.

Come on and join us at Websleuths!

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Its been so long since I've had to sign in, there must be a "keep me signed in" check box somewhere!
    BRB - I'll find it for you.

OKay. At the top right of this page, above the Websleuths logo, "Log Out". To sign in again, enter your username/password, and check the tiny little "keep me logged in" box there. You'll never (? )have to sign in again!

If you first click on the first page of the thread you want to resume reading, and then click "read first unread post", you should end up at least on the same page you read last, if not actually the "next" post posted since you left the thread (or, the one posted first, after you last read). If you start from the "Latest Posts" link at the top left of the page, you'll go to the latest post, and will have go backwards to find your place.

(ROFL - I wrote ^ that several times for clarity - not so you'd notice, but I did try!) Hopefully, someone else will help us here.

Welcome!
    Thank you, coastal, for keeping me logged-in! My site has a "remember me?" box that you check, before you enter. What a relief! Thanks!

I think I have all of the acronyms down except one: BBM. So many posts begin with BBM and for the life of me (no pun) I cannot figure it out.
    Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsArk View Post
    I think I have all of the acronyms down except one: BBM. So many posts begin with BBM and for the life of me (no pun) I cannot figure it out.
    Help please?

Bolded By Me

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne 1 View Post
    Bolded By Me
    I've got it now. Thanks so much.

Is there a forum/thread discussing the multiple holistic doctors who have gone missing/murdered/died? There's too many for it to be a coincidence right?

Quote Originally Posted by cnmccarthy View Post
    Is there a forum/thread discussing the multiple holistic doctors who have gone missing/murdered/died? There's too many for it to be a coincidence right?
    Nope. That was pretty much dismissed way back in the beginning. And that's all we need is another thread. Not. Lol
    I brought up all the dead holistic Dr's and no one thought they were related soooo.

AHHH. True, it is getting very complicated with all of the threads. I don't understand why anyone would think they're NOT related! It's so weird isn't it? This many doctors dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist View Post
    This usually works for me, but sometimes it doesn't. (Often because I read at bedtime & tend to fall asleep before fully caught up ) When I'm really trying to catch up & have a lot to read, I take a screenshot pic on my phone (always how I access WS). Then I know where to pick back up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love this idea! THANKS BUNCHES!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by howonkee View Post
    Coastal did a good job explaining how to stay logged in. As far as losing your place, I know how frustrating that is. I tried clicking on the "read first unread post" and didn't think it was very accurate. So I figured out another way to find where I left off. It's kind of hard to explain but I'll try.

I always start from and leave off from the main page named "Dr. Teresa Sievers" where all the threads are listed. From the last time I was reading I will look and see apx what time was the very last post I read. Then I refresh the page. Now all the threads that have unread posts in them are bolded.

Starting from the lowest thread on the page that is bolded, I click on it. I sort my threads by most recent first, seems to be easier for me. The lower the thread, the fewer unread posts it has on it. From the top of the page, I press the "end of page" key and go to the bottom, look at the time on the post and recalling what time I left off, I know if I need to scroll up to read the posts or go to another page farther back. I also try to leave a "thank you" on one of the last posts I read on any thread as a marker.

Once finished with a thread, go back to the main page and read the next lowest one from the bottom. This way, the unread threads will stay bolded.

If you have followed me so far, you're doing great. I don't want to make a confusing process any worse than it already is, so if you have questions please ask. This is what I have worked out by trial and error. There may be others who have a better method. I don't know. If they do though, I'd love to hear what it is!
    Coastal's post was awesome. Tapatalk used to take me right to where i left off, but for some reason the last few weeks it no longer does that. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cnmccarthy View Post
    I don't see a conspiracy theory at all because if you do the research the theory doesn't make sense. The theory started after TS's murder and included two other docs, one committed suicide (he was being investigated by the feds and was most likely going to prison for awhile) and the other doc died of natural causes (he was an older man and died after exercising). So when the "health nut" blogger wrote about these three deaths, a conspiracy theory unfolded by adding many other doctors in the US and Mexico to have either died or gone missing recently. But if you actually look at the individual cases, there is no connection except for them being in the medical field.

Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    How do you reply with quote on Tapatalk?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Touch the thread you want to quote. You should have the option of "Touch" "Quote" "Share" "More".
    Touch the "Quote" option and it takes you to the last post of the thread where you can post your reply to the quoted thread.
    I hope that makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Am I the only one who has a little thumb tack by all the threads? I click that on the main Teresa Sievers page and it takes me to the first post I haven't read yet.
    I just checked the main Teresa Sievers page and I don't see thumb tacks. I use an ipad2.....maybe that's why?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast