1174 users online (177 members and 997 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 125
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    Just wondering if someone could possibly help me out. I know there's no shortcuts to WS cases.
    My cousin is physically disabled and is currently home-bound in Howard Beach, NY.
    She's mega cool and totally excited about learning more about the Siever's case. She (Maureen) shares the same passion for justice as we all do.
    Any ideas in how to quickly introduce her to the Siever's case, without feeling intimated, would be greatly appreciated!!
    Maybe DexterMorgan can create an intro/time line 😆.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I would recommend that she start with the 33 page investigative report and also familiarize herself with photos of TS, MS, CWW, JRR, and maybe a few over-all photos of the Jarvis residence.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Ok, thanks. I do truly appreciate it.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Would the 33 pg doc be in the first doc dump?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NC Mountains
    Posts
    997
    And the very first thread TIMELINE - Reference Thread - ***Read Only*** under the Subforum - Media Links and Timelines.

    Great place to start. And as your cousin has time, slowly read each thread, one by one, until caught up. That is how I became acquainted with the McStay Family threads. It took hours, upon hours, but totally worth it.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NC Mountains
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    Would the 33 pg doc be in the first doc dump?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Subforum - Documents/Court Filings.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    Would the 33 pg doc be in the first doc dump?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71...ew?usp=sharing

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Thanks so much, Scout. I'm used to dealing with Google docs. The pdf has blank pages. I shut down my apps but to no avail

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    Thanks so much, Scout. I'm used to dealing with Google docs. The pdf has blank pages. I shut down my apps but to no avail

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I always have to use the download button at the top in order to view all pages. If I don't use the download button, I get the blank pages, too. I'm on an iPhone or iPad when I view them, so I usually "Open in iBooks" after downloading instead of trying to view in my browser. I don't have to deal with the page reloading then.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    I always have to use the download button at the top in order to view all pages. If I don't use the download button, I get the blank pages, too. I'm on an iPhone or iPad when I view them, so I usually "Open in iBooks" after downloading instead of trying to view in my browser. I don't have to deal with the page reloading then.
    Yeah, it's annoying because I just want to send her a clean pdf and it's virtually impossible.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    After reading the investigative report, she might find the Timeline Calendar useful. The AmazonRain and Skinner dedicated threads are both interesting and helpful. Later reading,if she remains interested, would be the investigators' sworn affidavits and the transcripts of witness interviews in the doc dumps.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    All I want to do is send a copy of the 33 page affidavit. I'll work around it tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeacock1 View Post
    And the very first thread TIMELINE - Reference Thread - ***Read Only*** under the Subforum - Media Links and Timelines.

    Great place to start. And as your cousin has time, slowly read each thread, one by one, until caught up. That is how I became acquainted with the McStay Family threads. It took hours, upon hours, but totally worth it.
    Ok, thanks cpeacock1.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by irishchook View Post
    Yeah, it's annoying because I just want to send her a clean pdf and it's virtually impossible.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Are you trying on a computer, iPhone, android phone...? Not sure what advice to give.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Are you trying on a computer, iPhone, android phone...? Not sure what advice to give.
    Android

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Are you trying on a computer, iPhone, android phone...? Not sure what advice to give.
    I think I will give her this link
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=289406

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. General Questions, discussions, briefings, newbies, etc.
    By Kimster in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-29-2017, 05:34 AM
  2. Help- Newbies needed!
    By Cubby in forum Anna Christian Waters
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:32 PM

Tags for this Thread