1396 users online (192 members and 1204 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Could someone point me to the latest general Discussion thread? I think where you all are likely discussing the latest document drop #6? Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnnB View Post
    Could someone point me to the latest general Discussion thread? I think where you all are likely discussing the latest document drop #6? Thank you very much!
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=308281

Quick somewhat newbie question. When people refer to Bates, is that a reference to documents?
    "Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most important and fascinating sphere of police work: the world of forensic medicine." - Quincy, M.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicades View Post
    Quick somewhat newbie question. When people refer to Bates, is that a reference to documents?
    Yes,when the prosecution turn them over to the clerk and then they are released, each page will be assigned a bates number which you will see on the bottom of each page.

Each single page has a separate bates number.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Yes,when the prosecution turn them over to the clerk and then they are released, each page will be assigned a bates number which you will see on the bottom of each page.

Each single page has a separate bates number.
    Thank you, I never knew that! That's pretty interesting!
    "Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most important and fascinating sphere of police work: the world of forensic medicine." - Quincy, M.E.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9