GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents of a missing North Port baby boy are behind bars in South Carolina, but deputies are still scrambling to figure out just what happened to the 9-week-old.
According to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the grandmother of Chance Walsh contacted them on Sunday, concerned because she had not seen the boy in nearly a month. She said his parents, Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh, are longtime drug users. more at link..
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/30972247-story

Last seen Sept 9th.
This does not sound good

I hate to sound so cliché but I would have taken that baby in a heartbeat for these two deadbeats. Ugh.

Also from that article:

Sarasota detectives confirmed with South Carolina law enforcement that there was no baby in the vehicle during the crash and no room for a car seat. They also confirmed with Georgia law enforcement that the couple stayed at an Augusta hotel, but surveillance video shows that there was no baby with them. A woman staying at the hotel reported that Bury tried to sell baby clothes to her and that Bury told her the baby had died three weeks earlier.

On Monday, Sarasota K9 search and rescue went to the parents' residence on Orduna Drive. Blood was found on bed pillows, a comforter and a mattress, and blood splatters were on the walls, door, mirror and light fixture in the bathroom.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/07/parents-jailed-case-missing-9-week-old/73532440/

I guess I will brace myself. This is not going to be a child hurt in an accident. There has to be more done to protect children from their drugged out parents. Ugh!!!!

Poor little one :(

They need to start talking now and say where he is!
Only 9 weeks old! What the **** is wrong with people?

there was a picture of Chance uploaded to mom's FB page on September 21. Of course that does not mean the pic was taken that day. :( There is no good way to look at this situation. I can't imagine a circumstance where this little guy is okay somewhere.

Has anyone read when they allegedly left the state? have they been gone a few days, a week, the whole month?

What a beautiful little baby boy.

For the parents, I have no kind words. They don't deserve the blessing of a child.

Kristen's FB makes for interesting reading - everything seems so light and fluffy, lots of gushing love statuses (statii?) for Joe.

Going back to 21st May 2014 (a few weeks after baby Duane died) she says they found out the cause of his death was "acute pyelonephritis", bacterial urinary / kidney infection. If it's true I can't understand how she's gone from a doting wife and mum to an allegedly drugged up liar.

Oh, no, not again ... will this be ANOTHER situation where this baby will never be found :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member