828 users online (119 members and 709 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderingThings
    Richard the Jane Doe link is:
    The is no mention of dentals on Billy Jean's Doe Network page or Charley Project page.... maybe they don't have them to compare to the Jane Doe?

Since this case is being handled by the Maryland police force (because she's from there, even though she disappeared in Florida), I'm wondering if Marylandmissing has some information on this case?
    I am almost positive there is a dental record of BJH. I will ask the MD forensic dentist to doublecheck. It is believed she was killed sometime after Bike Week. Her credit cards stopped suddenly in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by PonderingThings
    Hollow I do understand! The owner of Marylandmissing is a member of this site... perhaps a PM would suffice?
    I'll send it to the MD forensic dentist and the MD State police, but I believe it's already been looked into in the past.

Thanks Marylandmissing! Although we haven't officially met before, I knew you'd know what to do!

Please let us know any definite answer you get back!

Exclamation Billy Jean Hall missing 1985

Billie Jean and her family are friends of mine. This is very interesting. Yes Billie had been in a very bad accident and had holes that were drilled into her head to releive the pressure on her brain. She also had broken bones thru out her body.
    Last seen that we know of was in Ga. after that it's maybe made it to Fl. We have dental records. Her vehicle 1984 Marago Camper/truck was recovered in Cameron Louisiana driven by an Aubrey Earl Cazalas. He states he took the truck when Billie didn't come back. Her credit cards were used in Fl. reportedly by a white male.
    At the time she went missing Fl police were not interested. Maryland police have opened up a cold case on her.
    if anyone would like more info please let me know or if you have a lead please let us know.
    annies

Exclamation Billie Jean Hall missing March 1985

Remembering a friend 26 years now

Billie Jean Hall went missing while traveling to Fl. for bike week. She and a friend met a man Cazalas in Va. and they traveled to Ga. While there, Cazalas and friend got into some type of disagreement and the friend returned to Maryland.

Her vehicle turned up in Cameron Louisiana still driven by A. Cazalas. He said when he last seen Billie Jean in Fl. she went off with someone and when she did not return he left with her 1984 Marago Camper/Truck. Her truck has been returned to Maryland and is still here. Billie was about 5 foot 2 110lbs. (she was a small person. I think even smaller that this) her date of birth July 19 1960.

Prior to her missing Billie Jean had been in a very bad accident and had a lot of head trauma along with numerous broken bones in hands, ribs, ect.

I have pictures of her if someone would like them.

She's on my web site. Can you email me offlist? We are having a vigil 10/1 in Baltimore for another missing woman. Billy Jean's mother used to go to the Missing Person masses with the family every year.

Always on our minds

Since her father passed away and her mother not so well I thought I'd bring her to light again.

Annies, Are these new pictures of Billy, and can you post them here so everyone can see them ?? I've followed her disappearance for years. Do any of her friends or family know if there were any particular items of jewelry that she has always worn ?

My prayers go out to you and her family.

Here is her doenetwork page:
    http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/929dfmd.html

Possible matches...

There have been some other threads which discuss possible matches of Unidentified Jane Does with Billy Jean. Bumping case up for consideration...

another thread...

Here is another Cold case thread which discusses the Billy Jean Hall case:

Billy Jean Hall vs. Texas Jane Doe 0018???? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

LINK:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...illy+jean+hall

Bump for Billie...

Does anyone have any more info about her or about her case?

S.

Southwestern Maine is home but I'm not there nearly often enough
    Jeez the accident she was involved in sure left her with extensive head injuries, and according to Doe Network she was a "known drug abuser"? Whether that means the occasional pot joint or mainlining hard drugs isn't clear but people acting irrationally following a head trauma is not uncommon, and drugs/booze would not make it any better. From the description of her condition it's quite obvious she was still in need of medical attention.

I guess Cazalas could be telling the truth about her just vanishing and she could still be alive on skid row somewhere or in a state hospital with amnesia or severe mental impairment due to her head trauma. That doesn't make it okay for Cazalas to just take her truck but his doing that doesn't necessarily mean he harmed her either. I think there is still hope for her family.

BTW what's a Marago camper? Never heard of that before.

Possible Match?

The Doe Network:
    Case File 16UFLA

Several reconstructions on Doe Network. (16UFLA)
    Comparison with pictures of Billie Jean on Doe (929DFMD) looks like a maybe.

Pros: The basics match, abdominal scar, auto accident...height and age about right....UID discovered in Louisiana lake, same state where the "man-friend" was located with her car/camper.

Cons: Body was found more than a year later, 3 months pregnant, ring mark like she was married, breast implants

Attachment shows "side-by-side." 3 reconstructions of UID on top, 2 pics of Billie Jean on bottom. More reconstructions on Doe.

What do you think?

BJHall.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thranduil29 View Post
    Bump for Billie...

Does anyone have any more info about her or about her case?

S.
    I submitted Billie Jean as a possible match to a UID found August 7, 1986 in Chesterfield County, Virginia. I have heard nothing back on this yet.

Unidentified White Female
    • The victim was discovered on August 7, 1986 in Chesterfield County, Virginia
    • Estimated Date of Death: June 1, 1986

Vital Statistics
    • Estimated age: 20-35 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-5'5"; 105-120 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown hair with long blonde highlights.
    • Clothing: Dark rubber like ankle bracelet/band on left ankle. Victim wore an approximate 7AA shoe.
    • Skeletal Findings : Post vaginal hysterectomy; bone island anomaly in right Iliac (hip/pelvic) bone.
    • Fingerprints: Not Available
    • Dentals: Not Available
    • DNA: Available
    • Other: Xrays and left foot inked footprints are available for identification.

Case History
    The victim was located at the Shoosmith landfill in Chesterfield County, Virginia on August 7, 1986. The head, hands and both legs had been removed from the body by some type of electrical/mechanical saw. Only the torso and left leg have been recovered. It appears the remains were kept in a relatively cool environment (refrigerator) or semi-air tight container to delay decomposition.
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast