946 users online (149 members and 797 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Damien, 19, & Bailey Roy, 18, Halifax NS, 6 Oct 2015

Damien Roy and Bailey Roy

Halifax police search for missing Clayton Park brothers
    Damien and Bailey Roy reported missing to police Sunday

"Halifax Regional Police are asking for help to find two missing Clayton Park teenagers.

Damien Roy, 19, and Bailey Roy, 18, were reported missing to police around 8:20 a.m. on Oct. 4, Const. Stacey Opalka said Wednesday afternoon.

The men are brothers, she said, and live together with other family members in a home on Fairfax Drive.

Two days after they were reported missing, at 3:38 a.m. on Oct. 6, one of the brothers returned to their home on Fairfax Drive. Neither have been heard from since, Opalka said."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Choppers were out searching today but nothing.

East Tennessee
    Are two grown men not allowed to leave their home alone together in Canada? Is there some reason to think they are in danger or met with foul play? Or is this some kind of parental crisis, needing to meddle in their adult children's lives??
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Missing Halifax brothers may no longer be in search area, say police
    Search for Damien Roy and Bailey Roy called off Friday night
    Posted: Oct 13, 2015 12:29 PM AT Last Updated: Oct 13, 2015 12:29 PM AT
    Const. Stacey Opalka, speaking for HRP, said investigators have received several tips. Some of those tips contained information that the brothers are no longer located in the search area.

The investigation is still ongoing.

Were these guys ever found? Thkx

Found safe this afternoon in Bedford NS

Bloomington IN
    Are you kidding? Oh man!

I mean I guess they are effectively missing in that people don't know their exact location, but I think they've made their chocies very clear. They were evaluated by mental health professionals, and have the right to live their life by their own choices, provided it brings no harm to anyone else.