LA LA - Terrance Duplush, 47, Gonzales, 12 Sept 2015

ktgirl

Verified College Instructor
Reaction score
http://www.gonzalespd.org/gonzales-police-searching-for-missing-resident/

"Duplush was reported missing by relatives on the afternoon of September 12. He was last heard from at 11:30 p.m. on September 11, after he had received dialysis treatment.

Duplush’s vehicle, a 2004 Toyota Camry, was recovered on Saturday night at 9:00 p.m. by Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office Patrol, It was found unoccupied and parked on the side of Panama Road, close to the intersection of La. Hwy. 22. The vehicle was unlocked, with Duplush’s keys and medication inside."

The area where the car was found is pretty rural (as is a lot of Ascension Parish).

this is weird, sounds just like the Stacy baham disappearance. her truck was left unlocked on the side of the road too and she was last seen in gonzalez. odd.

Wow, I didn't even know about that case. I live in the area (but life as a new mom has kept me off of WS unfortunately). Yes, it is very similar.
Where Terrance's truck was found near Hwy 22 is actually Sorrento but very close to Gonzales (but more rural) and where the truck Stacy had been driving was found abandoned in Maurepas off of Hwy 22. She was last seen in Gonzales, though and is from Denham Springs so what she was doing in Maurepas is a mystery to me. It's not in between the two places. It's about 25-30 minutes from where Terrance's car was found in Sorrento to Maurepas. Both vehicles were found off of Hwy 22, though....

I believe Terrance lives in Sorrento (very close to Gonzales) and went to dialysis in Gonzales. I saw his missing flyer in the Sorrento Post Office.

this is weird, sounds just like the Stacy baham disappearance. her truck was left unlocked on the side of the road too and she was last seen in gonzalez. odd.

November 18, 2015

Still missing: Family prepares reward for return of missing man
The family of 47-year-old Terrence Duplush, Sr. has announced that they will give a $2,500 reward to anyone who provides information leading to his return. Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Terrance Duplush is asked to call the Gonzales Police Department, (225) 647-9537.

http://www.weeklycitizen.com/article/20151118/NEWS/151119715

There's been extensive flooding in this part of Louisiana over the past few days. In many areas, flood waters covered Hwy 22. I'm hoping that if Terrance is deceased and in the area, perhaps the flood waters will wash something up somewhere where it will be found and Terrance's family can get answers. Same for Stacy Baham's case.

It's so sad there aren't any updates to this case :/ The facebook page hasn't updated since June of last year.

Bump for Terrance.

Terrence Andre Duplush Sr. – The Charley Project

Terrence Andre Duplush Sr.

terrence_andre_duplush_sr._1.jpg
duplush_terrence2.jpg
duplush_terrence3.jpg
duplush_terrence4.jpg
duplush_terrence5.jpg

Missing Since 09/11/2015
Missing From Gonzales, Louisiana
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race Black
Date of Birth 07/03/1968 (52)
Age 47 years old
Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'5, 125 - 160 pounds
Medical Conditions Duplush was on dialysis when he disappeared, and was also taking medication, which he left behind.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Some agencies spell Duplush's name "Terrance." His nickname is Cuz. He has a full-length scar on his right forearm, and a dialysis treatment port inserted in his left arm.

Details of Disappearance
Duplush had dialysis treatment at a medical facility on Burnside Avenue in Gonzales, Louisiana, and was last heard from at 11:30 p.m. that same day. He has never been heard from. He was reported missing the next afternoon.

At 9:00 p.m. that same day, his gold 2004 Toyota Solara was found abandoned in a rural area. A photo of the vehicle is posted with this case summary. It was parked on the side of Panama Road close to Highway 22, unlocked, with keys and Duplush's medication inside.

Duplush's disappearance remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back