TX TX - Dora Hughes, 28, Houston, 26 July 2013

They shouldn't have too much trouble ID'ing her if she was in her vehicle.

It doesn't say that it was her vehicle, but I would suspect that this one won't need too much sleuthing.

They shouldn't have too much trouble ID'ing her if she was in her vehicle.

It doesn't say that it was her vehicle, but I would suspect that this one won't need too much sleuthing.

if it were her car, wouldn't they be able to match her using her DMV info? This rendering her identified? I'm
Not very versed on this stuff.

I'm worried :(

I also just realized that they said if you know anything call the homicide division. :(

Lets hope the car wasn't stolen because if that's the case then there won't be much (if anything) to tie the UID to the car she was in.

We've had a couple of instances in the Boston area recently where bodies were left in stolen, leased, or abandoned cars. I don't know how common that is, though.

We've had a couple of instances in the Boston area recently where bodies were left in stolen, leased, or abandoned cars. I don't know how common that is, though.

Ive actually noticed this as well. A lot of it happens in MA and TX these days it seems. Strange. Typically if one does decide to leave a body in or near a car they try to light the car on fire in order to destroy evidence so this whole scenario is confusing to me. It seems like these recent findings have been more deliberate and for attention on part of the suspect.

if it were her car, wouldn't they be able to match her using her DMV info? This rendering her identified? I'm
Not very versed on this stuff.

I'm worried :(

Perhaps they already know who she is and they have evidence of foul play and are waiting to see how long it takes for someone to report her missing.

It's not unusual for LE to be deliberately vague, so that if there is foul play, and a perp starts discussing more about the person or vehicle than is publicly known, they can use that as evidence against that person.

The article now states she has been identified as Dora Hughes, but they aren't releasing her name.

She is 28.

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/mobile...cle_52aacb30-f85c-11e2-8adf-001a4bcf887a.html

"Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a 28-year-old woman found dead in her car under an overpass July 26.
The body was found at about 11:25 a.m., in the 18500 block of the North Freeway under the North Freeway overpass at Cypress Creek.
The woman was identified as Dora Lee Hughes. The cause of death is pending autopsy."

Her case has been handed over now to this homicide div. :(

She's from Tomball.

Looking up more info now from her hometown now that it's been provided.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Rela...woman-died-under-I-45-overpass-217464361.html

y5e9eser.jpg

What a beautiful girl. Her family is struggling so with this :(. Prayers and thoughts with them.

She was last seen 2 weeks before her body was sadly found under the bridge. She told her grandfather that she was heading out to meet up with some friends.

If you have any info on Dora Lee Hughes of Tomball TX, please let the authorities or crime stoppers know.

"They are devastated by her death and want justice.
'She hadn’t really lived yet,' said Pierce. 'I just hope they find the ones who did this.'"

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

C'mon guys. Let's get some attention paid to Dora Lee Hughes case. It is a homicide. It's heartbreaking. She deserves our/societies attention. Please??

C'mon guys. Let's get some attention paid to Dora Lee Hughes case. It is a homicide. It's heartbreaking. She deserves our/societies attention. Please??

Thanks 2Hip for sharing her story with me.
She definitely deserves attention.
It is heartbreaking.

Had she been reported missing if no one had seen her in two weeks?

Had she been reported missing if no one had seen her in two weeks?

It's strange bc I couldn't find any missing persons articles for her myself. I'm wondering if she was reported yet. Seems like her grandfather was worried so if assume he would have reported her missing. I'll try and find out. Let me know if you find this out as well please.

Thank you for your interest in Dora's case. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back