1157 users online (254 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Jazmin Fonseca, 15, Oologah, 22 May 2015

Jazmin Fonseca

Missing - Help Bring Me Home
    "‪#‎Missing‬*‪#‎OK‬*girl may be in*‪#‎AR‬*- Jazmin Fonseca, age 15, was last seen in*‪#‎OOLOGAH‬,‪#‎OKLAHOMA‬*on 5/22/2015. She may travel to‪#‎Glenpool‬, #Oklahoma or to the state of ARKANSAS. She is 50 tall, 105 lbs., has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on her location, please call the*Rogers County Sheriff's Office*at (918) 923-4755 or 911."
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1252144/1
    https://facebook.com/story.php?story...12865135400495
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Is there any more info on this case? Did she run away? Did she leave with someone? In a car? On foot? She has been missing a while now and I fear the worst for this poor girl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to find anything on Jazmin, has anyone else found anything?

Here's her Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/jazmin.fonseca.18

Absolutely nothing! With how long it has been, you would think they would be some kind of media or SM push! Where are you Miss Jazmin? !

I did find her mother's Facebook though

Quote Originally Posted by jinkz1979 View Post
    Is there any more info on this case? Did she run away? Did she leave with someone? In a car? On foot? She has been missing a while now and I fear the worst for this poor girl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Like Tab said, mom is updating one of her two pages. That seems to be the only way to find much.

Left with her BF over 8 months ago. Mom last heard from her just over 6 months ago (so spoke with her 2 months after she last saw her)

Mom posted 2 1/2 weeks ago there's been nothing all these months. Mom seems really upset but also stuck and not sure what to do.

Still trying to find alternate SM for Jazmin as I'm sure there is something. A little surprised I've not seen anyone spill the BF's name.

I've found another account that I'm pretty sold on being the right Jazmin, but her eyes are more hazel than brown - but since the pics on the poster aren't originals or close up, it's hard to know if they may also be a more brown hazel like this other Jazmin's.

Some postings on that account make it also seem very likely, but until I find a way to be sure, I know I can't post it.

Jazmin is one of three right now that are bugging me with how little seems to be out there and how well they seem to be hiding under other names in SM

Mum posted end July "God be with her & return her home safely", so i understand that she is still gone :-(

Any info on bf if she was hone with him?

Hm, just few hours ago on mum's fb, she is posting a love post to her kids and there is a heart in the comment below from Jazmin!

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    the poster is off - presume located.

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    the poster is off - presume located.
    That would be awesome for her to be out there alive, since she has been missing for so long...she would be 16 now. Maybe there is something to that.