CA CA - Brianna Canley, 15, Irvine, 3 Sept 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Brianna Canley
12006709_1214619478558384_3130035513042840136_o.jpg

Lompoc Parents of Runaway Teen Appeal for Help
"- A Lompoc couple is appealing for the public’s help in finding their runaway teenage daughter.

15-year-old Brianna Canley was reported missing last Thursday afternoon from a home she was staying at in Irvine, California in Orange County.

For the parents of Brianna Canley, the days and nights are filled with worry and hope.

"For a split second you will be watching TV and you’ll forget", says Brianna's mother Tina Canley as she wipes away tears, "and then I’ll remember that I don’t know where my daughter is and that’s really hard, that’s really hard."

"Its hard to sleep at night, I wake up in the middle of the night just wondering, checking my phone constantly", Brianna's father Shawn Canley says, "every time a car drives through our neighborhood , we live right by the park, so we hear all the cars come through this way, we just hope that it would be her or someone will let us know or has information on her."

http://m.keyt.com/news/lompoc-parents-of-runaway-teen-appeal-for-help/35172036
brianna-canley-jpg.jpg

Wow - so over a month now.

Here'a video of her parents talking.

She was staying with relatives in Irvine "for disciplinary reasons" and ran away from there and headed back to home in Lompoc or possibly Santa Barbara - and was apparently spotted somewhere at some point, but was not there when LE went to look for her later.

It almost sounds like they're just asking her to make contact so they know she's ok (they said in any form - including text or email) rather than pleading with her to come home to stay (or go back to the relative's in OC).

[video=youtube;Yhlo0WmtHZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhlo0WmtHZU[/video]

She resembles Bobbi Kristina Brown so much! Oh wow, I was taken aback.

I wonder why in these cases where they say "alleged to be with boyfriend" that they don't supply a name or at least a general description of the guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw a pic and got his name from her SM.

She resembles Bobbi Kristina Brown so much! Oh wow, I was taken aback.

I wonder why in these cases where they say "alleged to be with boyfriend" that they don't supply a name or at least a general description of the guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like she recently posted on her facebook July 30th of this year .. she's not missing anymore, I assume?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back