785 users online (97 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Elizabeth Pham, 33, Lewis County, 10 October 2015

Elizabeth A. Pham

Sheriff seeks public’s help in finding missing 33-year-old Centralia woman
    "The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of 33-year-old Elizabeth A. Pham.

Detectives say Pham, of Centralia, was last seen in the area of Exit 59 off Interstate 5 in southern Lewis County."

http://q13fox.com/2015/10/12/sheriff...ntralia-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From the info in that article it would seem they should probably search the river.

So sad. It sounds like she had a bit of a mental snap. My prayers are with her and her family

There is a lot more in the video than in the article posted above. It sounds like postpartum psychosis, she recently had a baby. http://q13fox.com/2015/10/12/sheriff...ntralia-woman/

Praying for her and her family.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Sheriff seeks public’s help in finding missing 33-year-old Centralia mother
    “What we know so far is that she drove her car to just before Milepost 58, got out and left it running, walked in purple and white polka-dot pajama pants, a purple top and no shoes, walked from there to GeeCee’s Truck Stop, where she attempted to get a ride where she attempted to get a ride with a truck driver who was heading to Redding, CA. Employees there stopped her from getting into the truck and called a cab. She informed the cab driver that she needed to get to Olympia. When the cab driver got there, he took her to her car where she removed her makeup bag and a couple of items out of trunk and headed back where she requested he let her off at the Vader exit at the Shell station.
    Last edited by los2188; 10-13-2015 at 03:25 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Pham is a dental hygienist and mother of three.

http://tdn.com/news/local/centralia-...2d2e52c24.html

...We know at that point she went into the shell station for about 20 minutes, did not buy anything. We believe she went into the Beasley’s restaurant, also did not order anything and she was last seen heading towards the (Cowlitz) river and around 12 o’clock we believe she was spotted sitting under the trestle staring out at the river.”

She sounds very confused. Not getting a good feeling about this but still hoping they find her before she hurts herself.

Such a sad situation. I hope she's found safe. I just hope she didn't catch a ride with a creep. It sounds like she would be so vulnerable.

Prayers for this lovely lady....sounds like severe postpartum psychosis. I pray she is located soon and is safe.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

The good folks at the truck stop seemed to recognize that she was endangered and prevented her from hitching a ride. Good for them, I just wish someone would have called 911 at that time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/P...332510082.html

"On Sunday, a makeup bag identified as Pham’s was turned into the Castle Rock Police Department after a fisherman spotted it downriver from the area Pham was last seen."

I really hope she didn't jump in the river, it's not sounding like she was in a good mental state.

Missing Lewis County woman last seen Saturday

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loca...rday/73882522/

I hope they find her and can help her and not to be negative but if she did harm herself I'm thankful she didn't harm the children as some mother's do when in a bad mental state.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Please let this mom be found before she hurts herself. Her family must be devastated with her gone and not being found. Three children without a mom is so sad. I pray that she will be found safe.

For some reason before I even opened this thread I thought of Maura Murray. Not saying they are related or anything like that, but they are kind of similar, possible mental break, disappearance, etc...

I was surprised to see a blond white woman when I opened this though, I have 3 friends with the last name Pham and they are all SE Asian. I didn't read all the links, is her husband Asian? I only ask because the red outfit looks like an Asian traditional/ceremonial outfit, a friend of mine wore something like that when he was married to his wife in Vietnam.

I hope they can find her alive and well. I wish that gas station would have called 911 too. I hope her makeup case being found near the river isn't as ominous as it sounds. What is the area like near the river? Are there woods, or is it in the city, a park, what kind of landscape does anyone know?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast