1555 users online (279 members and 1276 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I hope we get more information today.

It's so strange that they are not saying anything at all. They didn't even release his name when he was reported missing. It was well after he was found that they reported his name. No info!

So, little guy died after being missing for only three hours ? Hypothermia ?
    Was he maybe already sick with the flu perhaps ?
    Just seems odd ; sorry.

Fly with the angels, Brendan !

The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office said the pending autopsy with no cause or manner of death would hinder but not halt their investigation into the death. X-rays revealed no broken bones.

A source close to the investigation told NBC10 that Brendan didn't walk alone to the area where his body was found and was "definitely placed there."

Police spoke to Brendan's inconsolable father Tuesday but later released him from custody.

Karri Anthony, a friend of the boy's mother's family, said Brendan had been staying at his father's home at the time. His mother lives elsewhere, she said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...#ixzz3oYs9PTRm

The boy was staying with his father, David “DJ” Creato, Monday night. He was last seen around 9:30 a.m. when his grandmother dropped him off at David Creato’s house on the 100 block of Cooper Street, according to published reports. David Creato and Samantha Denoto are not married, but both live in Haddon Township.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/haddon/m...ases-statement

I wonder how they know that he 'was placed there.'

"A source close to the investigation told NBC10 that Brendan didn't walk alone to the area where his body was found and was "definitely placed there."
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

UGH. I really hope this isn't one of those ugly things where one parent wants to destroy the other one, and does so by harming their child...

DJ Creato, the father, lives in a two-story apartment building. Vic Filosa, the building's owner, said DJ had moved into one of the seven units in February or March of this year, following repair work to the building.

Filosa said DJ always has paid his rent on time and has never caused problems. "None whatsoever," Filosa said. "He's been an excellent tenant." Filosa added: "You never even know he's there, very quiet."

According to Camden County College spokeswoman Susan Coulby, Creato attended the school from Fall 2011 to Spring 2014 and was registered as an addictions counseling major. He did not complete a degree.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...poJ7vwvmQsq.99

This is so odd. The local news just said the autopsy is done, but no cause or manner of death could be determined. WTH
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Listen to the 911 call: http://6abc.com/news/listen-911-call...-case/1030742/

The caller identifies himself as the boy's father, D.J. Creato. "I just woke up and my three-year-old's missing, a three-year-old boy. His name is Brendan," then goes on to say the boy was wearing red pajamas.

Quickly into the call, the father appeared to ask a third party if there was a change. "Hold on . . . is he in there?" Creato asked. "No, yeah, he's missing."

The dispatcher later asked: "You didn't hear anything or see anything or nothing like that?"

"No. I just woke up and he wasn't in my apartment. I don't know if he wandered out or what happened. I don't know where he is," Creato responded. "The door was locked, I guess he unlocked it and left."

Toward the end of the recording, a woman can be heard in the background yelling out for Brendan, and Creato is heard telling her that both the "top door" and "bottom door" had been locked.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...rIARkXtmRSR.99

______

.. family's close friends to speculate that a stranger could be involved, or that some sort of street commotion lured Brendan outside. But a nearby neighbor reported hearing nothing in the hours prior, and police did not respond to any other calls in Westmont that morning.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...ePE8FhwdAMI.99

______

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    This is so odd. The local news just said the autopsy is done, but no cause or manner of death could be determined. WTH
    Authorities must now await the results of toxicology and additional testing to determine how Brendan died.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b028dd7ea6557d
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 10-14-2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: added add'l links

i don't think this sweet boy just walked out there by himself.

This happened about 15 minutes away from me so I've been following this one closely. It's so odd they couldn't determine manner of death from the autopsy. I hope the toxicology tests reveal some answers.
    Last edited by DropthePuck; 10-14-2015 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Redundant

I live in Gloucester County & work in Haddon Heights - so close to home. It just seems strange that no cause of death could be determined from the autopsy. I suppose with an ongoing investigation, perhaps info is being withheld. Things are just not adding up though. Did Brendan have a history of leaving during the night that his father assumed that got up during the night, unlocked the doors & walked out? It's awful to think that a child predator could be responsible & horrible to think it could be a relative. Perhaps it was just an accident. Whatever the cause, it is an awful tragedy. My thoughts & prayers go out to his family & friends. R.I.P. Brendan.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I wonder how they know that he 'was placed there.'

"A source close to the investigation told NBC10 that Brendan didn't walk alone to the area where his body was found and was "definitely placed there."
    Maybe he was found with clean socks on and no shoes,since he was reported to be wearing his pj's.Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DropthePuck View Post
    This happened about 15 minutes away from me so I've been following this one closely. It's so odd they couldn't determine manner of death from the autopsy. I hope the toxicology tests reveal some answers.
    First, I want to say to WS. Too bad it is under such tragic circumstances though.

I am wondering about the tox tests as well. It might be unfair for me to make this assumption, but the following statement makes me wonder if Dad has a history of past drug use:

"According to Camden County College spokeswoman Susan Coulby, Creato attended the school from Fall 2011 to Spring 2014 and was registered as an addictions counseling major. He did not complete a degree."

I am sure there are many addiction counselors who have never had drug issues---but I have never met any.

Well, if we believe the media, the tox on Lamar Odom was done almost instantly...wonder how long it will take in this case.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast