772 users online (108 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Lamar Odom fighting for life after overdosing at brothel

We spoke with Hof ... who tells us Tuesday afternoon, a woman went into Odom's room in the VIP suites and found him unconscious.

We're told the woman began screaming for the manager -- who called 911.

The manager rolled Lamar over on his side and saw "mucus-type liquid coming out of his nose and mouth."

An ambulance took Lamar to Pahrump hospital, where doctors intubated him ... an indication he could not breathe on his own.

We're told Lamar is being airlifted from the hospital to Las Vegas for more treatment.

Our sources tell us, "It's not good."

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3oVQr44Es

Lamar Odom fighting for life after overdosing at brothel

This looks bad, Lamar was found unconscious and has been flown to hospital for treatment, is on life support, story developing: http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/13/lamar-...thel-hospital/
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

Such sad news. I always sensed something so vulnerable and sweet about Odom. God be with him.

Khloe, Kris, and Kim Kardashian on way to hospital, camera crew in tow no doubt.
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

Is Khloe still married to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    No, they are divorced.
    Just my opinion

I thought the divorce had been signed, but was yet to be finalised?

Prayers for Lamar. I hope he pulls through and is able to get the help he needs. He just seems so sad. I know next to nothing about the Kardashians, but I have many fond memories of watching him play with the Lakers.

TMZ update video, basically explaining how the story broke and a few more details, it sounds very bad.

Best Wishes to Lamar.

Perhaps a few more details here:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...nevada-brothel

Hang in there, Lamar!

Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Perhaps a few more details here:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...nevada-brothel

Hang in there, Lamar!
    This report mirrors the one in the Las Vegas Review Journal (local newspaper) in that it states that he was too tall to be airlifted to a Vegas hospital. So he went by regular ambulance. What I don't understand is why they took him to the farthest hospital from where he was at the time. Pahrump is directly west of Vegas but the road to Vegas veers south and when it get to Vegas, it's the southwest end of town. There are many hospitals closer than Sunrise Hospital which is on the east side.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...ahrump-brothel

Yes, a few news articles are now reporting about the shift from an airlift to an ambulance ride due to Lamar's size. Some commenters have speculated as to the reason, but that's all it is...just guessing.

Thank you for providing this additional information re distances, much appreciated.

~jmo~

Quote Originally Posted by howonkee View Post
    This report mirrors the one in the Las Vegas Review Journal (local newspaper) in that it states that he was too tall to be airlifted to a Vegas hospital. So he went by regular ambulance. What I don't understand is why they took him to the farthest hospital from where he was at the time. Pahrump is directly west of Vegas but the road to Vegas veers south and when it get to Vegas, it's the southwest end of town. There are many hospitals closer than Sunrise Hospital which is on the east side.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...ahrump-brothel
    It may be related to the level of care and appropriate specialty staff available at each hospital. In other words, he was transferred to a higher level of care.
    Last edited by LaborDayRN; 10-14-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast