Burglar smears naked victim with frosting

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Spokane County Prosecutors are hoping to convict a suspected burglar who allegedly left his naked victim smeared with chocolate frosting. The homeowner had met Michael Kay earlier in the day while the two were drinking beer together. The victim had just been fired and eventually went inside, closed his front door and passed out on the bed.

Kay is accused of breaking into the residence several hours later, rummaging through the kitchen and then smearing the sleeping resident with frosting.

Kay then allegedly opened the man's dog pen hoping his pets would go after the dessert topping.

http://www.kxly.com/common/getStory.asp?id=45054

hi cass! it could've been worse, he could have smeared the sleeping resident with maple syrup! (what a wierdly funny episode)

Right you are lex! I'd much rather be covered with frosting than syrup.

Which animal would eat a chocolate covered drunk, anyway?...mpi

Maybe one of these?
Werewolf_by_Zikes.gif

Casshew, your icons rock!! Can you make some that look like GWB, Clinton and so forth. It would help keep me from calling them names if I could express myself with some cool icons like that...a pic IS worth a thousand words...thanks..mpi

Hi Magnum, I don't make these smilies.... I just find them on the net.

:cool:

Mabel said:
Don't know, but my husband is mighty tasty with hot fudge and whipped cream. :D

hi mabel, i know what you mean. :D (maple syrup just doesn't cut it)

Mabel said:
Don't know, but my husband is mighty tasty with hot fudge and whipped cream. :D
Uh...HOT FUDGE?? Where does that go before you eat it?? Is there leather, whips and chains involved? He's just gotta be tied up, at least for the hot fudge part...mpi

Magnum PI said:
Which animal would eat a chocolate covered drunk, anyway?...mpi

:D :D :D :D

That was good! Even my hubby reading over my shoulder busted out laughing! :eek: :D

Magnum PI said:
Uh...HOT FUDGE?? Where does that go before you eat it?? Is there leather, whips and chains involved? He's just gotta be tied up, at least for the hot fudge part...mpi

I'll PM you a picture. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back