1549 users online (280 members and 1269 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Federal investigators say they found Miller's emails to a joint venture partner in 2013 with the subject line "Lets make money and keep me out of jail," directing them to "not raise any red flags" and "don't put cash in the bank," according to the indictment.

Inside the courthouse, Miller joked with her attorney, telling him to "get a stylist next time." Miller, who wore all black and carried a Prada purse, declined to answer questions outside and instead promoted her shows and related merchandise. She drove off in a blue Mazda 3.

Miller has been released from custody but must notify the court prior to international travel. A trial date has not been set.

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/c...-fraud-n456126

Morning, Y'all !

FYI: Dance Moms, Season 6, starts tonight !

Link: http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/danc...6-preview-list
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I noticed that there is a DM marathon on Lifetime today prior to the season premiere. I always say that I won't watch the show any more but end up peeking

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I noticed that there is a DM marathon on Lifetime today prior to the season premiere. I always say that I won't watch the show any more but end up peeking
    LOL !

I'll be watching tonight ... I watch for the dancing, which is fantastic

JMO but cannot stand the "moms" ...

But as for Abby . . . she is a good teacher ... but ... are too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I stopped watching. All the fighting just gotten to be too much for me. Then Abby had been behaving strangely. All of this just doesn't make a good show for me.
    Just my opinion

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Dance Moms is like a Can't help looking even when you know you shouldn't

Morning, Y'all !

So ... anyone watch last night's show, besides me

Anyway ... Abby's legal problems were not brought up in last night's show -- BUT -- her legal problems will be incorporated into the show in upcoming episodes ... and no doubt, it will be a doozy !

JMO ... I am still stunned by this news, as I have watched this show since day 1.

IMO, these so-called reality shows script arguing and dramatic scenes if they don't happen naturally. I think it is a horrible example of grown women interacting badly in front of their daughters. But I don't blame the d as nice instructor. I blame the patents of the girls taking the lessons. Most of these girls won't major in dance or become famous dancers. Surely there is a less shameful way of exposing your child to dance. But given enough money most of these adults could not care less about the effects on their offspring.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

And yet, Casey Anthony still walks among us as free woman. grrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    My kids had incredible coaches who not only taught the sport and got incredible results with their athletes but also built character and were an example of what it means to be a decent human being. I honestly never saw them in screaming matches with kids and parents as I've seen on the commercials for this show.
    These so-called reality shows are mostly scripted. If screaming matches get ratings, you get more screaming matches.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

"Dance Moms" star Abby Lee Miller is scheduled to plead guilty next week in Pittsburgh to bankruptcy fraud and failing to report more than $10,000 worth of Australian currency she brought into the country.

U.S. District Judge Terrence McVerry issued orders scheduling Miller's guilty pleas for Monday shortly after she issued a statement to The Associated Press saying she accepts responsibility for the charges.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dance-mo...deral-charges/

I just love Karma. I stopped watching years ago, and have had a hard time watching anything on Lifetime since then. Sanctioning child abuse and presenting it as a TV show is despicable even for a television network.

I have struggled with the show because of the way she treats the children. The parents are adults and get what they get because they buy into her making their kid a star. I hope she goes to prison as part of this deal-- for a fair bit of time.

Reality television star Abby Lee Miller pleaded guilty to federal bankruptcy fraud charges Monday morning.

(...) Miller pleaded guilty to one count of concealing bankruptcy assets and one count of structuring international monetary transaction.

(...) She could get a maximum of 10 years in jail, but sentencing guidelines call for 24 to 30 months. Her lawyers say it's likely she would get anywhere from zero to six months. Sentencing is scheduled for a later date.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dance-mo...ilty-to-fraud/

Quote Originally Posted by peedoffinny View Post
    And yet, Casey Anthony still walks among us as free woman. grrrrrrrrrr.
    What's wrong with this picture?

I guess Abby's not young and cute enough to get away with concealing bankruptcy assets.

Karma, fair is fair so...what's up?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast