1321 users online (202 members and 1119 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flgrl017 View Post
    It would be interesting if a local sleuth could check out the security cameras in the parking areas of the airport. I know at our local airport there are cameras all over the lot. Makes me feel better about leaving the car there for several days.
    Speaking of security cameras, remember the security cameras on the Sievers home? Wouldn't it be so convenient if, because the alarm was not activated the cameras did not record the van (and driver) pulling into the garage. IIRC the cameras were aimed facing the street. The only way to avoid being caught by those cameras would be to back into the garage, I guess.

Duntulum

Does the time of the murder as recorded on Wright's arrest report, 11:19 pm (2319) on 6/28 agree with the time of death as told to her family?

Skinner

Skinner, what do you make of the 11:19 pm time of the murder as recorded in the arrest report in light of Mark telling you that he spoke to Teresa around 11:30 pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    * Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post12032287
    Yes! This! And I also recall a phone call between MS and TS at the airport, not sure if that came from Skinner or TS's relative.
    Last edited by KateB; 10-15-2015 at 07:50 PM. Reason: edit quoted post.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Does the time of the murder as recorded on Wright's arrest report, 11:19 pm (2319) on 6/26 agree with the time of death as told to her family?
    Her family didn't relay the time of death, only that the "shrill" and the "arguing" did not fit into the TOD. *my wording, not theirs*

Good catch Scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    Her family didn't relay the time of death, only that the "shrill" and the "arguing" did not fit into the TOD. *my wording, not theirs*
    I'm aware of that. Wouldn't have asked Duntulum the question if that detail had already been shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoo View Post
    So I'm assuming they think it was earlier in the night.

I have always thought it was strange that she would call from the airport to say she was ok. If a plane dropped out of the sky I'm thinking that it would be immediately all over the news. My concern for my loved one would be did they make it to their car, srive home and locked up tight and safe in their house. Makes more sense, imo, to say "call me when you get home"

The time of death listed here sort of bolsters a theory that I tossed around in my mind in the beginning... I was thinking that her attacker/s was/were waiting in the van at the airport. My theory was that she was strangled from behind. The perps then would have access to her house keys and phone. This would enable them to squash the alarm to the house. There would be no noise to attract attention in the neighborhood that way either Sorry I suppose I should have put this post elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by flgrl017 View Post
    So I'm assuming they think it was earlier in the night.
    Yes. That was the impression they gave. But I'm a bit surprised it was THAT early....hmmmm

The Arrest Record

Last edited by KateB; 10-15-2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: add link.
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Repost, TOD Discussion

Not trying to split hairs, since I do believe the 11:19PM time is important, however, the time may not be the official TOD. Just my two cents after seeing this doc. Thanks NIN!

IMO, 11:19PM could be the timestamp on some type of evidence (cell phone data, security cam footage) that LE referenced in the arrest warrant, perhaps in the probable cause affidavit. Maybe the crime began at 11:19. For example if TS left the airport at 11:19 and they followed, or otherwise set out to Jarvis or arrived at 11:19PM with a criminal purpose. My best guess is traffic cameras produced the 11:19PM timestamp. But then again, I don't know if its common for TOD to be so specific. Would an ME be able to determine TOD down to the minute?
    Last edited by KateB; 10-15-2015 at 07:11 PM. Reason: removed quoted post.

Quote Originally Posted by creepingskills View Post
    Not trying to split hairs, since I do believe the 11:19PM time is important, however, the time may not be the official TOD. Just my two cents after seeing this doc. Thanks NIN!

IMO, 11:19PM could be the timestamp on some type of evidence (cell phone data, security cam footage) that LE referenced in the arrest warrant, perhaps in the probable cause affidavit. Maybe the crime began at 11:19. For example if TS left the airport at 11:19 and they followed, or otherwise set out to Jarvis or arrived at 11:19PM with a criminal purpose. My best guess is traffic cameras produced the 11:19PM timestamp. But then again, I don't know if its common for TOD to be so specific. Would an ME be able to determine TOD down to the minute?
    No, not down to the minute based on an examination of the body.

I'm having a hard time reconciling the 11:19 time and the second degree murder charge. I get that they can upgrade it to first degree later, and I'm really hoping that is the case here because it makes zero sense.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast