805 users online (78 members and 727 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 342
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,246
    NIN,

    IIRC, you posted (I think 3) flights that TS may have been on. Can you use that source to determine what flights departed from Westchester NY (per Duntulum) and arrived in Fort Myers FL on 6/28? Just want to lock down the time she landed in Florida.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    ..

    Thank you for reposting it, creepingskills!

    I find the exact time very interesting too. As you are saying, it looks like they either had a time stamp or her watch broke during the attack? Boy, if that's the case, I hope it really happened and wasn't an afterthought..just saying.

    Here is Duntulum's (entire) post regarding the time specifics that night, bolded by me:

    <modsnip>

    * We use Westchester County Airport to fly back and forth from FL to CT. It's a smaller airport and more direct. Teresa's plane landed around 11.

    * Teresa drove herself home in the blue van.

    * The TOD has been given to the family. The "shrills" and "arguing" around 5/6ish were not Teresa.

    <modsnip>

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post12032287
    Last edited by KateB; 10-15-2015 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added link to full post and removed offtopic portions.
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingskills View Post
    Not trying to split hairs, since I do believe the 11:19PM time is important, however, the time may not be the official TOD. Just my two cents after seeing this doc. Thanks NIN!

    IMO, 11:19PM could be the timestamp on some type of evidence (cell phone data, security cam footage) that LE referenced in the arrest warrant, perhaps in the probable cause affidavit. Maybe the crime began at 11:19. For example if TS left the airport at 11:19 and they followed, or otherwise set out to Jarvis or arrived at 11:19PM with a criminal purpose. My best guess is traffic cameras produced the 11:19PM timestamp. But then again, I don't know if its common for TOD to be so specific. Would an ME be able to determine TOD down to the minute?
    No, TOD would not be down to the minute on the basis of an examination of the body alone.

    IMO

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,152
    Another thought regarding the 11:19 time - Dr. T would have had to check out of a parking area to pay for parking. That would leave a definite time stamp associated with her specific vehicle.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingskills View Post
    NIN,

    IIRC, you posted (I think 3) flights that TS may have been on. Can you use that source to determine what flights departed from Westchester NY (per Duntulum) and arrived in Fort Myers FL on 6/28? Just want to lock down the time she landed in Florida.
    Would be a connection flight (Charlotte, Atlanta or Philadelphia), no direct flights. All flights from CT connect via same routes. So she could have come in 9:02pm (Philladelphia), 9:03pm (Atlanta), 10:12pm (New York), 11:08 (Boston)

    The Boston flight would be closest, but getting out the airport and arriving in Bonita (Jarvis) by 11:19pm, is impossible. So, either she took an earlier flight at 10:12pm and would get home by app. 10:45pm, in which case the phone call would not have been made by Dr Sievers herself(!!), or she was already attacked in the airport parking lot/ garage. I am checking my notes if there was any other flight, but I seem to recall rather precisely, that the flights available were on minutes after the hour.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    20,201
    Don't they still have her Van?
    that kind of says she died in her car to me but that's JMO
    Last edited by KateB; 10-15-2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: removed quoted post.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    ..

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Another thought regarding the 11:19 time - Dr. T would have had to check out of a parking area to pay for parking. That would leave a definite time stamp associated with her specific vehicle.
    That would be a possibility. But then how do they rectify the arrest record being based on committing the crime at exactly that time?? What if CWW was somewhere else exactly that time? Why wouldn't it say between the hours of soandso and soandso?

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Don't they still have her Van?
    that kind of says she died in her car to me but that's JMO
    Van is still being held/processed by LE.

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    That would be a possibility. But then how do they rectify the arrest record being based on committing the crime at exactly that time?? What if CWW was somewhere else exactly that time? Why wouldn't it say between the hours of soandso and soandso?

    -Nin
    IF : That is the determined TOD then they would need to know exactly when she was last seen alive...(airport video perhaps) then perhaps video of the van leaving WITHOUT her in the drivers seat. OR an attack witnessed on video at the airport. I would think. I don't see how she could have made it home in that tight of time frame.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    ..

    Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    IF : That is the determined TOD then they would need to know exactly when she was last seen alive...(airport video perhaps) then perhaps video of the van leaving WITHOUT her in the drivers seat. OR an attack witnessed on video at the airport. I would think. I don't see how she could have made it home in that tight of time frame.
    Yep, 25 minutes is about realistic travel time from the airport to Bonita. The fastest I have made it to the airport was 15 minutes, but that was close to flying..

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.


  11. #41
    Possibility?

    The killers were in the garage when she arrived home. She entered the house and began arming the security system but was attacked before completing. Time stamp could have come from that?

  12. #42
    Another possibility?

    Damage to the back of the minivan occurred during the commission of the murder. The 11:19 time came from the minivan's Event Data Recorder.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    Airport Info

    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Would be a connection flight (Charlotte, Atlanta or Philadelphia), no direct flights. All flights from CT connect via same routes. So she could have come in 9:02pm (Philladelphia), 9:03pm (Atlanta), 10:12pm (New York), 11:08 (Boston)

    The Boston flight would be closest, but getting out the airport and arriving in Bonita (Jarvis) by 11:19pm, is impossible. So, either she took an earlier flight at 10:12pm and would get home by app. 10:45pm, in which case the phone call would not have been made by Dr Sievers herself(!!), or she was already attacked in the airport parking lot/ garage. I am checking my notes if there was any other flight, but I seem to recall rather precisely, that the flights available were on minutes after the hour.

    -Nin
    Small correction, there are some direct flights from Westchester County to RSW. However, Dr Sievers must have taken a connected flight to get to RSW around the 10/11pm mark:

    Westchester County Airport, Departures:

    http://airport.westchestergov.com/ai...ne-information

    SWFL (RSW) Arrivals:

    http://www.flylcpa.com/flightdata/arrivals/

    Later!

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,459
    I think the time stamp has to be from evidence that directly links CWW to the crime, not from something like when TS was last seen. They must have a very specific timeline (even if it's partly conjecture) for the crime in order to prosecute.

    Maybe the time is not TOD, but time when they broke into the house.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Would be a connection flight (Charlotte, Atlanta or Philadelphia), no direct flights. All flights from CT connect via same routes. So she could have come in 9:02pm (Philladelphia), 9:03pm (Atlanta), 10:12pm (New York), 11:08 (Boston)

    The Boston flight would be closest, but getting out the airport and arriving in Bonita (Jarvis) by 11:19pm, is impossible. So, either she took an earlier flight at 10:12pm and would get home by app. 10:45pm, in which case the phone call would not have been made by Dr Sievers herself(!!), or she was already attacked in the airport parking lot/ garage. I am checking my notes if there was any other flight, but I seem to recall rather precisely, that the flights available were on minutes after the hour.

    -Nin
    What if she flew from NY (Westchester) to FL? I think Duntulum implied that TS flew out of NY because the Westchester airport offered direct flights to Ft. Myers, and if you're correct (and I'm understanding your post) then flying from CT would have been a less ideal option because there were no direct flights.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 04:24 PM
  2. Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014
    By nursebeeme in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 1638
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:36 PM

Tags for this Thread