GUILTY CA - Carl Woolwine, 50, found in shallow grave, Kern County, 10 Oct 2015

You gotta be sh#**ng me. He was found in a shallow grave at the hands of these three people ? What the hell is going on here .............? Any chance these are cohorts of Max ? Friends of his daughter ?

Her father was beaten to death.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...ses-new-details-in-the-death-of-carl-woolwine

His daughter disappears in June, she's found running across country with a dude 30 years her senior, and then her dad is found in a shallow grave in October.......... okay..........anybody want to help me out here ? Coincidence or fallout ?

I expected a lot of anger and resentment after she was caught and sent back home.........I didn't expect this though. I think we need to all stand by for more charges to follow.

Whiskey.
Tango.
Foxtrot.

Certainly didn't expect that. Whatever is going on in Bakersfield?

Wow. I didn't follow this case back in June, so I just went and read the entire thread. Now I'm intrigued...

The coroner's office confirmed Tuesday night that a body found near the Alta Sierra ski resort is that of Carl Woolwine.

He is the father of a 16-year-old girl who went missing in mid-June when she ran away with a man known as Max Kozak, 48. The pair was found in Texas in late June. Kozak was arrested. Documents show Kozak admitted having sex with the teen multiple times over the course of two weeks. KGET verified he is in a CDCR facility in Tracy, Calif. as of Tuesday morning.

The current flurry of activity started Monday night and continued into Tuesday morning as detectives served a search warrant at a home in the 4200 block of Goat Ranch Road in South Lake.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/new...-be-connected-to-the-search-for-carl-woolwine

Numerous pictures and photo's at this link of the three suspects and Carl Woolwine.

It's my understanding that the three suspects worked together at the ski resort area where Woolwine was found buried. No word yet as to motive, or if they were put up to it by someone. There is also a video at the above link. The woman that was arrested looks like a skinny string bean, I can't wait to hear what her role was in all of this.

In the video at this link, they talk about Carl Woolwine and how much he was liked in the community.
They also show the actual hole that was dug to bury him in. The reporter is standing next to it. It looks hand dug to me, but it's pretty deep and wide.

The video explains that he was working at this ski resort area doing side jobs, since he had apparently been out of work for awhile now. That appears to be how he knew the three people accused in his murder. Still no word on motive.

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/video?videoId=248113313

I'm still in shock. How can it not be connected in some way? Wow!

He had to have stumbled onto something, if you know what I mean. Drugs or stealing, seems crazy. Beating signifies anger.

WTAF? Coincidence my *advertiser censored*. Amber and Mystery Max go missing, now this? Ann Rule would have been all over this one.

Just crazy...I actually feel maybe it is a complete coincidence. But goodness, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just crazy...I actually feel maybe it is a complete coincidence. But goodness, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can only hope it's a bizarre coincidence. If his daughter or Max had anything to do with this, no parent of a troubled teenager is safe anymore. Kids talk, ideas spread, copycats.....well......they copy.

The Kern River Valley has a huge Methamphetamine problem. I wouldn't doubt if the perps were involved in that culture, especially judging the looks of the female suspect.

I wonder if Mr. Woolwine was targeted because he was thrown into the limelight due to Amber's search being fairly high-profile. It looks as if he was doing odd jobs including some work at the ski resort where his body was found. That is likely how he came into contact with the suspects.

Wow, that is an EXCELLENT article and explanation of what happened. It would be nice if all of the cases on here had an in-depth report like that within a few days of the crime.

Everybody click on the link provided above this post by facepalm----it tells the whole story from beginning to end. There is also a video interview with the female suspect about what happened.

This apparently had nothing to do with Woolwines daughter, or Max.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back