GUILTY OH - Cody Lee Jackson Raped 14-Year-Old Girl While on Electronic Monitor

Indy Anna

Reaction score
[snipped]

While an Ohio man was on electronic monitoring in an abduction case, he had a 14-year-old girl dropped off at his home by taxi, held her captive for months and raped her, court records show.

Cody Lee Jackson, 20, fled the state without the girl after pleading guilty this summer in the abduction case to a charge of interference; charges of abduction and kidnapping were dismissed, state court records show.

He was arrested last week in Utah when he tried to run away after giving a fake name to drug task force officers conducting a routine stop at a bus station, according to Salt Lake City jail documents. He is to be brought back to Ohio for sentencing on the interference conviction and to face numerous federal and state charges stemming from his alleged crimes while on electronic monitoring.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/authorities-ohio-man-electronic-monitor-raped-teen-34502201

That was a good read. Thank goodness the random drug force assessment panned out. I hope this creep is off the streets for a LONG while.

No doubt he's offended others.

Trafficking?

That was a good read. Thank goodness the random drug force assessment panned out. I hope this creep is off the streets for a LONG while.

No doubt he's offended others.

Trafficking?

Yes, well done by the task force. And this is an example of why I argue with peeps when they say LE should not be able to stop and question random people. I believe that they find a lot of runaway felons that way. People on the run are often found hanging around in public--in greyhound bus stations, parks, etc. A lot of them are caught by random situations like this.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/norwood-fu...enile-sex-*advertiser censored*-case/35843506
Extremely interesting comments by two completely unrelated parents of victims in different states.

Man pleads guilty in sex case to coercing minor in Ohio
An Ohio man who authorities say held a 14-year-old girl captive for months and raped her while being electronically monitored because of an earlier abduction case pleaded guilty Friday to luring a minor to his home for sex.

Cody Lee Jackson, 21, pleaded guilty Friday in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati to coercion and enticement of a minor.

(...)

Authorities say the federal plea agreement includes a recommended sentence of at least 10 years and up to 15 years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back