TX TX - Peter Torres, 41, San Marcos, 10 Oct 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Peter Torres, 41, hasn't been seen since October 10th when he went to the "I Don't Know" bar in San Marcos. "He was there until the bar closed out," said Jennifer Pereida, Torres' sister.

Just after three that morning, her brother was at a Sac N Pac, just minutes from the bar. Peireda says she saw surveillance video of her brother walking away from the store with a Whataburger bag.

The Heidi Search Center is also assisting the family to help locate the 41 year old.

5622d4c6742ff.image.jpg

Torres is described as a Hispanic male with black hair, brown eyes, 5-foot, 7-inches, 170 pounds, with tattoos covering both of his arms and a black widow spider tattooed on his neck.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...rches-missing-father-16769.shtml#.ViYy6dKrTAU

http://seguingazette.com/alert/article_79a974dc-7525-11e5-8fb3-034f51a8dc0a.html

I wonder about the make and model of his vehicle assuming he was driving. And any cell phone activity as well, assuming he has a cell phone. Not a lot of information is there?

I guess surveillance catches him walking away but we do not know if he got in his car?

I guess surveillance catches him walking away but we do not know if he got in his car?

There's no information anywhere that I've found about what he was driving, or his mode of transportation. I wonder why such a lack of information.

Peter inadvertently left his phone at the bar, he walked into the store to use the the phone to call someone to pick him up. Video shows him leaving the store and that is the last sighting. It is unknown if that someone picked him up or if he walked away on his own. It is unknown who he called for a ride.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back