817 users online (138 members and 679 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 1,306 to 1,317 of 1317
  1. #1306
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 percent View Post
    I'm afraid we will never agree on this point. I made a mistake many years ago choosing my gut feeling over facts and evidence. I will never do that again.
    The facts and evidence quite clearly tells me she is guilty.


    One of the reasons motive doesn't need to be proven in court is because quite often there is no motive. Or very little motive. To me she wanted them dead, so they are. Why she did it seldom matters to me but if I had to guess I'd say she was depressed and felt trapped and in her head getting rid of two of her boys would free her.

    You say there was no financial gain..I don't agree. The life insurance on the boys was a good amount. I know the argument is that the funerals soaked up that money but there is no proof I've seen that Darlie had any idea how much a funeral would cost. For all we know the funeral cost didn't even enter her mind. So the financial gain argument is possible. It's not my theory, though. Like I said I lean more toward Darlie making an emotional decision to kill and things escalated from there.

    Yes, Darin is an odd one. So is Darlie. Two very interesting things about Darin:
    There are a few places in his statement on the 8th that clearly show he was in shock the night of the murders, not so Darlie. It doesn't exclude my suspicion he helped stage the scene but that as well as Darlie's own words saying he didn't do it is enough to exclude him until evidence puts him back under suspicion.
    Also, he was a no show for days when the trial started. I would really like to know where he was those days.


    Oh I do. That story that she most likely faked a rape just to make Darin leave his party and come with her tells me all I need to know. Again that nasty mental stuff keeps popping up..anyone that is willing to go to those lengths, faking a rape, to get her way would up the ante if she needed to. It's no different than people who escalate arguments with more violent actions or words or people that escalate their sex life for more sensation or emotion.
    Hercule Poirot said something in one of Christie's books that has always stuck with me during these discussions, paraphrasing now..(to Hastings) you are appalled by murder because you see it as something to avoid where some people see it just as another way to achieve what they want.
    I see Darlie that way. She wanted Darin to leave the party, she had no qualms lying to get the outcome she wanted. She felt trapped in her life and she wanted to be free, so she killed at least two of the people who were in her way.
    Yes, I know she wouldn't be free from Darin and Drake but if my assessment is right she probably did plan to kill all four of them and either chickened out or found how hard this whole murder thing was when she had to stab Damon the second time.

    There is no reason to believe she knew how close her cut was to the carotid.

    This has been discussed before. If you are a called witness, you are not allowed to attend the trial until after your final testimony is over. That is so you aren't tainted by previous testimony. Since Darin was a called witness, he couldn't attend the first part of the trial. He could only attend after he testified.

  2. #1307
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,748
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 percent View Post
    I know this is off topic but I chose to post this in my most active forums instead of the missing forums because I don't think people interested in missing persons need this urging..

    I want to urge everyone to take the time to review the missing persons cases in your area. You never know what you know until you know what you don't know

    All kidding aside, my brother-in-law disappeared 6 years ago. It has weighed on everyone in the family. Like most families in this awful purgatory, I think we can accept he's most likely dead. However, not knowing what happened and why is very hard, especially for his children. If you can take a little time please help families like mine.
    Thank you.
    I agree. This is my face book cover.

    10264752_1067561326597725_8591718302040913598_n.jpg
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  3. #1308
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzz View Post
    This has been discussed before. If you are a called witness, you are not allowed to attend the trial until after your final testimony is over. That is so you aren't tainted by previous testimony. Since Darin was a called witness, he couldn't attend the first part of the trial. He could only attend after he testified.
    Family friends were sequestered, not non-existent. Darin was non-existent the first week.

  4. #1309
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Why wouldn't Darrin talk ? I mean after all this time why wouldn't he publicly say "I believe Darlie did it " He is remarried right , I mean they were his boys too , that part does bug me.
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  5. #1310
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,707
    I'm usually so decisive on guilt/innocence (not always right, though) in cases. This Routier one still has me baffled after all this time. Leaning towards not guilty, though.

  6. #1311
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by TartLemon View Post
    I'm usually so decisive on guilt/innocence (not always right, though) in cases. This Routier one still has me baffled after all this time. Leaning towards not guilty, though.
    me too , thank you I feel less alone
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  7. #1312
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Why wouldn't Darrin talk ? I mean after all this time why wouldn't he publicly say "I believe Darlie did it " He is remarried right , I mean they were his boys too , that part does bug me.
    That would be admitting that he was married to a woman who murdered his children. That he stuck up for her for a very long time. And if he said much more about her as a Mom or their circumstances and it was different than what he testified to, he'd also be saying that he lied on the witness stand to protect his wife, who murdered their children.

    He'd come out looking like more of a heel than he already does, IMO.

  8. #1313
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygator View Post
    That would be admitting that he was married to a woman who murdered his children. That he stuck up for her for a very long time. And if he said much more about her as a Mom or their circumstances and it was different than what he testified to, he'd also be saying that he lied on the witness stand to protect his wife, who murdered their children.

    He'd come out looking like more of a heel than he already does, IMO.
    not sure that's possible
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  9. #1314
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Why wouldn't Darrin talk ? I mean after all this time why wouldn't he publicly say "I believe Darlie did it " He is remarried right , I mean they were his boys too , that part does bug me.
    With Darin I tend toward less emotional reasons for the things he does. I mean his remark at the hospital about "this" being the biggest thing to hit Rowlett is a little disturbing. But his obsession with Darlie and not his sons in the hospital is odd.

    Also, although Darin didn't spray silly string, even put his hands in his pockets and stepped back, he was still as unemotional and talkative during the TV interview as Darlie.

    I think they married young, had children young and the family was beginning to crumble. The children were no longer young and easily controlled and, I suspect, the dominance in the marriage had clearly shifted to Darin~they were having money problems and he appeared to be the only one dealing with it.

    Personally, I think Darin just moved on. His two boys are dead, his wife is in prison and after a few years it became obvious she was going to stay there.
    So he moved on.

  10. #1315
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 percent View Post
    If an intruder were guilty of the crime the most likely motive was they came in and killed the 2 kids because they wanted the 2 kids dead.
    Same motive for Darlie.


    Do you mean Tommy Lyn Sells?
    Wow, that's a Blast from the Past - Sells did it!!
    LOL, yeah how did he get out of prison in W. Virginia to commit the Routier murders. Darlie is so guilty it stinks.


  11. #1316
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by lucchesicourt View Post
    No sexual assault, because the police lost the rape kit test. A rape kit test was done. Where the H*** is it. The defense never had it. So, who lost it?

    Yes, there is 100%. The blood on Darlie's nightrshirt is hers 99.999999% almost 100%. Now, the Devon's and Damon's blood on the nightshirt is 0% guaranteed to be theirs.

    So, if I was to ask you whose blood is on the hightshirt who would you say is the most likely. And, would you say you are 99.9999% positive that Devon's and Damon's blood is present? I sure wouldn't. The only blood I am sure is on the nightshirt according to the lab tests is Darlie's.
    there was Never a rape kit done on Darlie, only a pelvic examination. Baylor didn't do full rape kits, that was done at Parkland Hospital and Darlie refused to be transferred there.

  12. #1317
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by sindydee View Post
    Thanks val. Thought so. I can see why so many people are confused with all the evidence. Not not even the evidence, but just confused in general with how different sides portray it. Well mainly the darlie supporters. Also like today on that facebook page there is a video of the 911 call saying that officer waddell was lying about seeing darin running from the house then being heard on the 911 call in the house. I guess I just don't know enough about this case. I have read the transcripts, but don't tend to absorb a lot of info I read. I admire a lot of people knowledge on here. So will leave you guys to it lol
    Hair can't be time stamped and dated. Any hair found at the CS could have been transferred or dropped as we all transfer and drop hair daily. Unless of course there is hair clutched in hands or on the body then that's a different kettle of fish. Not only was Officer Waddell not lying but there is a neighbour, Gorsuch, who lived across the street, worked nights and had just gone to bed when he was awakened by Darin screaming. He clearly saw the first officer, Waddell, meet Darin on the lawn with his gun drawn and then escort Darin back into the house.

    the supporters lie about everything, you have to understand that.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88


Similar Threads

  1. Darlie Routier's mother-in-law
    By Cassata11 in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 06:11 PM
  2. Darlie Routier Sub Forum ?
    By JaneInOz in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 08:55 PM
  3. Any books on Darlie Routier?
    By gemini666 in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 03:14 AM
  4. The Case Of Darlie Routier!!
    By CW in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 09:51 AM

Tags for this Thread