1217 users online (233 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CT - Tammra Emmons, 40, Fairfield, 20 Oct 2015

Tammra Emmons

Milford Police Searching for Missing/Endangered Woman
    "On Tuesday at 12:43 p.m. the Milford Police Department received a complaint that an adult female identified as a Tammra Emmons, 40, had contact an acquaintance and made statements which lead the acquaintance to believe Tammra Emmons was a danger to herself, police said in a statement Thursday afternoon.

The Milford Police Department did locate Tammra Emmons however she fled the area in a motor vehicle before a check of her welfare could be conducted."

http://patch.com/connecticut/milford...&utm_campaign=
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

"last seen on Interstate 95 southbound in the area of Fairfield Connecticut, operating a 2015 Fiat 500, 2 door, color black bearing Connecticut registration 3AWFK5."
    With all of the Interstate security cams, I wonder if her car was not spotted at the next cam, indicating that she exited the highway between the two cams? What else aren't the police telling? Seems that the police are NOT our friends, the way they withhold significant info on so many cases.

She was arrested in March of this year for prostitution and drugs during a fairly high-profile undercover prostitution sting.
    http://www.wfsb.com/story/28571312/w...ion-drug-sting

Both of the things mentioned above could put her in contact with dangerous individuals, in dangerous situations. Considering what happened, it wouldn't surprise me at all that she is trying to avoid police contact.

Drugs or maybe an impending court sentence might have negatively affected her mental state. I sincerely hope her intentions are not to harm herself and she gets the help she needs.

Many times, people who indicate they are going to hurt themselves are issuing a plea for help and never follow through.

People with drug problems use this to torment their families and loved ones.

Tammra may have followed through but I'm hoping she can be located. They need to search for dealers all around that area....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

"People with drug problems use this to torment their families and loved ones."

I guess that's possible. My experience is that people with addictions can't often see beyond themselves and the inner torment of their illness to be able to torment others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjill View Post
    "People with drug problems use this to torment their families and loved ones."

I guess that's possible. My experience is that people with addictions can't often see beyond themselves and the inner torment of their illness to be able to torment others.
    Yes...but I've also seen a lot of people with drug problems torment and manipulate others so they can get what they want/need. You are correct in that those with drug problems are self serving but tormenting others isn't always just about the others. It can be about you 9/10 times

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Woman Leads Milford Police in Pursuit, Runs from Officers: Police
    December 16, 2015
    Milford police say the woman was charged on a warrant this week in the October incident.
    http://patch.com/connecticut/milford...icers-police-0

Milford police say on Tuesday officers took custody of Tammra Emmons, 41, of Garnett Road in Roxbury, who was charged on an arrest warrant.

Police say on Oct. 20 Emmons is accused of engaging police in a pursuit on Interstate 95 southbound.