1589 users online (329 members and 1260 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Message too short

When I try to post my reply to a thread, I get a box saying, "Your message is too short, must be at least 5 characters long". My post was two paragraphs, and I entered a title just to make sure it wasn't looking at the blank title box. What's up?

And obviously, I can post a thread with no issues. And even reply to myself! So now I'm very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by cianne View Post
    When I try to post my reply to a thread, I get a box saying, "Your message is too short, must be at least 5 characters long". My post was two paragraphs, and I entered a title just to make sure it wasn't looking at the blank title box. What's up?
    Were you replying to another person's post and you did not go all the way to the end of the person's post?

That happens to me when I reply to a post and type inside their [Quote] area.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I had same happen a few days ago using quick reply. Said same my message was too short. Seems fine now.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I've been getting the "too short" message for the past few days.

I am also having problems signing in lately. Password exposed instead of asterisks, so I've changed it twice.