1129 users online (190 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Audry Stevens, 21, Waco, October 2015

Audry Stevens

Waco Police Need Public Assistance in Locating Missing Woman
    "Waco Police Department needs your help in locating a missing woman.

21-year-old Audry Stevens was last seen at the Greyhound bus station in Waco. She bought a ticket to Houston and told her grandmother she was leaving the country. Stevens does have a passport with her.

Her family is concerned because she has never done anything like this. It is possible she may be a danger to herself as well."

http://www.kcentv.com/story/30337011...-missing-woman
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Pointing out some disturbing comments on her twitter (look at Sept 28, 29 back):

https://twitter.com/audrystevens

She also has two heavily black eyes in her Twitter picture.

I don't mean to sound harsh so im sorry if I come across that way but her tweets are weird & really freak me out. I read back to when she first tweeted back in September. They're strange & don't make much sense. She also keeps mentioning a certain guys name. Maybe that's why they think she may be a danger to herself? Jmo.

Just read that she has mental health issues in the article above. I knew something wasn't right when I read her Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieLouiseXx View Post
    I don't mean to sound harsh so im sorry if I come across that way but her tweets are weird & really freak me out. I read back to when she first tweeted back in September. They're strange & don't make much sense. She also keeps mentioning a certain guys name. Maybe that's why they think she may be a danger to herself? Jmo.
    That's the Waco PD Sergeant and Spokesperson.

I think it's quite evident there is some sort of mental illness going on with her and the obsessive tweets - hundreds in a matter of days - nearly all single line accusations or statements against one particular LE individual, but then the entire department every individual in it - that all is not well with her

Repeatedly posting her personal information - full name, address, phone, email, DOB, schools attended and years, etc. (SSN is probably there somewhere also)

twitter.com/audrystevens/status/648238689961676800

With as vulnerable and prone to tirades like she seems to be, and writing 'statements' like this, she's someone would could be ripe for the picking by people that look for targets like her to recruit.

I don't know why it's been turning any twitter direct links into videos if you try to include the URL (been doing this for weeks now, so I'll take off the beginning and just not direct insert or URL them

twitter.com/audrystevens/status/647985948005789696

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    Pointing out some disturbing comments on her twitter (look at Sept 28, 29 back):

https://twitter.com/audrystevens
    Woah.... definitely some issues there.

It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin

Her FB page has been removed.

Another of her twitter accounts has also been removed but it's still visible via cache http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

It seems to be a mirror of the still active one as those are from late September but is obviously definitely her (and uses her year of birth as part of her account name that matches the one given)

Shades of Teleka Patrick. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Isn't she at about the typical age for the onset of schizophrenia? She seems to exhibit a lot of social impairments like paranoia and isolation?

One would wonder if she hurt herself for her twitter pic.

MOO
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Pic of her without glasses and closer up. Looking at other photos she seems to have dark circles under her eyes all the time, which I think make the black eye photo look even worse!

Photo from link in post here: https://www.facebook.com/kcentv/posts/10153058487171510

It's easy to find her sister's FB from the Waco PD FB page since she's commented, and from there, her mom or grandma's, where she says a little more.

ETA Grandma/mom (whichever it is) also commented on there now in reply toward the bottom about her needing medical help.

ETA again - using FB's newer search options you can find more photos of Audry and see her in other contexts (using her full name, especially)

https://www.facebook.com/WacoPoliceD...110227/?type=3
    Last edited by TravelingBug; 10-23-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Her tweets break my heart. She's clearly delusional and paranoid IMO
    The bruises on her face are awful and I wonder how that happened, if they are real. I say that because she mentions zombies a few times and it occurred to me that maybe she is also into zombie cosplay and "made herself up". It doesn't appear that she has swelling from a broken nose or jaw. My daughter did a zombie cosplay once and it was so real in person it was disturbing.

Please remember to link your photos. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/kcentv/posts/10153058487171510

Hopefully WPD is going back through footage at the bus station to see if she truly got aboard a bus, where to, and if she was with anyone.

And then hopefully they check the footage at the destination (and if she's not seen getting off, then all the intermediary stops)

There could be footage on the bus, too...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast