929 users online (159 members and 770 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806

    Canada - Toronto, WhtMale, 20-29, hit by train, Nov'90

    showImage.jpg

    "Discovered on
    November 5, 1990
    Est. age
    20 to 29
    Gender
    Male
    Bio group
    White
    Eye colour
    Blue
    Hair
    Brown, Shoulder, Curly, wavy
    Teeth
    Natural teeth in good condition
    Height
    178cm / 5 ft 10 in
    Weight
    79kg / 174lb
    Build
    Slender/Thin "

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/...006000899&id=7

    " Case reference: 2006000899

    This man was hit by TTC Train. He was brought to St. Michael's hospital where he died from his injuries the same day. The body of this adult male was located at the Bloor and Yonge Street Subway Station"

    showImage.jpg
    Jacket
    Black, Grey, Sports
    Pants
    Denim, Blue
    Ring
    BRASS
    TTC Metro Pass #K118549
    Glasses
    Underwear
    Green, JOCKEY
    Money
    $70.00 cash
    Sweater
    Black, White
    Sweater
    White
    "Maxell" cassette tape with various recordings
    One tie clip

    Scar
    Fine scars on both wrists and both sides of neck "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    89
    I wonder if it was a suicide?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    http://doenetwork.org/cases/798umon.html

    798UMON1.jpg
    The victim was discovered on November 5, 1990 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Rbbm.
    " Estimated age: 18-25+/- years old
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'10" (180 cm); 174 lbs. (79 kg)
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown, Shoulder length, curly hair; blue eyes. Glasses. Slim build. Fine scars on both wrists and both sides of neck.
    Dentals: Natural teeth in good condition
    Clothing: Dark Suit coat, with light vertical stripes; Knit, black sweater with white horizontal stripes. White, thick, knit sweater. Black jeans. Green underwear.
    Personal Effects: Bicycle chain bracelet on right wrist. One "Maxell" cassette tape with various personal recordings of artists. One brass ring. One tie clip. One Metro Toronto Transportation Corporation (TTC) Pass Card #K118549. $70.00 cash."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    Quote Originally Posted by amputate View Post
    I wonder if it was a suicide?
    Not necessarily, but most likely, imo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Not necessarily, but most likely, imo.
    It could have been accident but the scars on the wrist suggested suicide to me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    363
    If you look on the Ontario UID website (administered by the OPP), there are a lot of unidentified. Many (at least in the GTA), seem to be homeless people, suicides (jumpers from bridges and subway platforms), and so on.

    A few are unusual cases, people with what should be lots of identifying information, or individuals that spoke to people and were seen alive shortly before they died. The website has been updated lately, it seems.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    Bumping with this suggestion, although Lance has red hair, it may have appeared to be brown.

    http://www.nampn.org/cases/kunderman_lance.html
    kunderman_lance.jpg kunderman_lance2.jpg
    Lance Kunderman
    Missing Since: December 26, 1983 from Vancouver, British Columbia
    Classification: Missing
    Date Of Birth: April 14, 1960
    Age: 23
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Blue
    Race: White
    Gender: Male
    Case Number: RM84018371

    Details of Disappearance
    In 1982, Lance was travelling through North America with Eric Clapton’s band. Lance called his family December 26 from Vancouver BC to inform them that he would be travelling to Los Angeles California.
    This is the last contact he had with his family.
    Last edited by dotr; 04-13-2016 at 11:46 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Bumping with this suggestion, although Lance has red hair, it may have appeared to be brown.

    http://www.nampn.org/cases/kunderman_lance.html
    kunderman_lance.jpg kunderman_lance2.jpg
    Lance Kunderman
    Missing Since: December 26, 1983 from Vancouver, British Columbia
    Classification: Missing
    Date Of Birth: April 14, 1960
    Age: 23
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Blue
    Race: White
    Gender: Male
    Case Number: RM84018371

    Details of Disappearance
    In 1982, Lance was travelling through North America with Eric Clapton’s band. Lance called his family December 26 from Vancouver BC to inform them that he would be travelling to Los Angeles California.
    This is the last contact he had with his family.
    wow... Look at the eyes of the JD and Lances close up picture... I would submit it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    Bumping
    The day this UID was found was a Monday, wondering why he had $70 on his person, was he planning on shopping for something at the Bay store located at that subway?
    Did he have to buy books for school?
    Wondering what his glasses looked like?
    Which artists were on the cassette tape he had, were they local bands, if so, perhaps he was in one of those bands or a fan and might be remembered?
    imo, speculation.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    This young man went missing a number of years earlier than the UID was found, but posting due to his blue eyes and good teeth, also,he is from Ontario.
    https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2006010699&id=&lang=en
    GANN, Greg



    Missing since
    October 19, 1978
    Year of birth1951 Age at disappearance 27 GenderMaleBio groupWhite Eye colourBlue HairBlack, Long, Straight TeethGood Height183cm / 6 ft 0 in Weight64kg / 141lb
    BuildSlender/Thin
    ComplexionLight/Fair


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    This young man went missing a number of years earlier than the UID was found, but posting due to his blue eyes and good teeth, also,he is from Ontario.
    https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2006010699&id=&lang=en
    GANN, Greg






    Great work... Submit-worthy!

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    This might be a stretch considering he went missing 9 years earlier, but the hair and jaw really struck me as similar and descriptions match up fairly well (except for jewellery, but a lot can happen in 9 years). Thoughts?

    https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/...006015199&id=0
    ASHER, Robert Allan
    Missing since December 1, 1981
    Age at disappearance 20



  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by nightgoat View Post
    This might be a stretch considering he went missing 9 years earlier, but the hair and jaw really struck me as similar and descriptions match up fairly well (except for jewellery, but a lot can happen in 9 years). Thoughts?

    https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/...006015199&id=0
    ASHER, Robert Allan
    Missing since December 1, 1981
    Age at disappearance 20


    Maybe not, since he would have been just 11 yrs old.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19,806
    Quote Originally Posted by nightgoat View Post
    This might be a stretch considering he went missing 9 years earlier, but the hair and jaw really struck me as similar and descriptions match up fairly well (except for jewellery, but a lot can happen in 9 years). Thoughts?

    https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/...006015199&id=0
    ASHER, Robert Allan
    Missing since December 1, 1981
    Age at disappearance 20


    Welcome to Ws nightgoat, thanks for the suggestion!



Similar Threads

  1. CANADA Canada - Regina, SK, WhtMale 720UMSK, 20-30, hit by train, Jul'95
    By PonderingThings in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 05-27-2017, 10:42 PM
  2. CANADA Canada - Toronto, WhtMale, mid 20s, struck by GO train, Jun'16
    By dotr in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 04:14 PM
  3. Identified! Canada - Toronto, LIVING WhtMale, ~50, Apr'16 - Name withheld
    By dotr in forum Identified!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:24 PM
  4. CANADA Canada - Toronto, LIVING WhtMale, ~60, amnesia, Jan'16
    By dotr in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2016, 02:12 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:22 AM

Tags for this Thread