1128 users online (185 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Teens Elizabeth and Sarah Hayden Slain by Brother, Friend Joshua Hacker Wounded

[snipped]

A 21-year-old Ohio man is facing murder charges after police say he unleashed a spray of bullets into his family's minivan, killing two of his teenaged sisters and gravely wounding a friend.

Matthew Hayden, 21, emptied the entire magazine clip of a 9mm Beretta handgun before stopping to reload during the Wednesday morning bloodbath in his Cincinnati backyard, WKRC reported citing police.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2409330
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Oh how horrible for the entire family.

Oh my. This is so tragic. I don't think I could forgive anyone killing my kids.
    Rip girls.

[snipped]

When police got to the home on Banning Road at about 2:30 a.m., they found Joshua crawling out of the back of the van screaming for help.

Joshua's aunt Amy Kolbinsky said he's been in and out of surgeries ever since.

"He has had about nine hours of surgeries last night and earlier today," she said Tuesday. "He was not breathing well on his own this afternoon. He just had a tracheotomy and was placed back on the ventilator."

She added that the day of the shooting, physicians removed three bullets from Joshua's abdomen. He was also shot in the head, arms and hip.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...live/74717792/
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Come on Joshua. Pull through.
    Sending thoughts your way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh God poor guy! I hope he pulls through.

Just awful.

[snipped]

Jaeson said he worries the hardest part of Joshua's recovery will be mental and not physical.

"I'm really worried about [him] mentally staying strong when he gets better because I think that's going to be his toughest battle," Jaeson told WCPO in an exclusive interview Thursday.

And that, more than all the gunshot wounds, makes Jaeson cry.

"It's just weird stuff that hurts because he said her blood sprayed into his mouth and that all he's asked for is water...

[....]

Jaeson said two bullets missed his son's vital organs by "millimeters" and that Joshua is going to survive, but it will take many painful surgeries and months of recovery.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...-story-to-wcpo

Video also at link.
    - Henry David Thoreau