GUILTY OK - 4 dead, many injured when car crashed into crowd at OSU homecoming parade

Thanks for posting this Skittles.....how horrific. Prayers to all those affected by this awful incident.

Wow. That is really drunk for 1130 in the morning. Prayers gorgeous all the families involved.

[video=twitter;658007331339304960]https://twitter.com/masonwaldvogel/status/658007331339304960[/video]

Wow!

when she sobers up she is going to have a horrific wake-up call!

Prayers for the victims and their families...:praying:

It's not completely clear in the articles that she was intoxicated by alcohol. I wonder if it will turn out to be a combination of Rx drugs or a seizure. 10:30 am is awfully early to be so extremely drunk.

What a sad case.

It's not completely clear in the articles that she was intoxicated by alcohol. I wonder if it will turn out to be a combination of Rx drugs or a seizure. 10:30 am is awfully early to be so extremely drunk.

What a sad case.

I think so too, and I wonder if it's Ambien.

In a university town intoxication on a weekend morning is not unknown.

Just heard on news on TV that a 4th has died. No link yet. There were about 7 or 8 critical earlier and I was afraid more would die.

The article on the Stillwater Police facebook page states she was arrested on suspicion of Driving Under the Influence, which covers all kind of drugs and medications. Since they don't have the blood test back yet it's hard to tell what will be found. She was clearly impaired by something.

The thing that makes me curious is she was out with family attending a homecoming weekend event and went home at about 10 p.m. It's hard to imagine under that scenario she was SO drunk that she would still be so impaired 12 hours later. I'd be curious to know if they breathalized her or if they have any tests back that would point to alcohol vs. some other intoxicant or condition.

https://www.facebook.com/StillwaterPolice

Smh. So sad ! And now a 4th may have passed.

Just... Ughh -- what a way to die . I hope it was instant for the deceased.
Thoughts and prayers for the families of the victims and those in recovery.

If the driver was drinking and/or hopped up on too much medication (or worse, meds that were not prescribed to her) -- hopefully they'll throw the book at her.
:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back