The Love Boat

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
5sperm.gif
5sperm.gif
5sperm.gif

Sperm ships for fertility seekers

British people may soon be able to board ships anchored off the coast to obtain fertility treatment forbidden in the UK, such as anonymous donor sperm. Some fear the removal of anonymity from sperm donors in April will exacerbate the shortage of donors, affecting infertile couples.

Ole Schou from the international sperm bank company Cryos, based in Denmark, is consultant to the ship scheme.

Ships would be governed by the laws of the country whose flag they flew

He envisages that the ships would be equipped with operating theatres and clinics which could be staffed with UK doctors.

Mr Schou, who is advising business planners outlining the cost of such enterprises, believes there could be a market for hundreds of ships in Europe, and all would be completely legal.

As the fertility ships would be governed by the laws of their own country, people from many different countries would be able to sidestep their own nation's fertility laws.

In Denmark for example, it is illegal for fertility doctors to assist lesbians and single people in their quest for a baby.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4251634.stm

why do women have to be so picky? ' Sperm ships for fertility seekers?'
most guys just go to a bar and hit on any girl that looks at us. :rolleyes:

Casshew said:
Mabel
2roflmao.gif
what would we do without each other?

Lex, you're okay too!

thanks cass!
you and mabel are 2 of the zaniest posters around! :blowkiss:

lex said:
you and mabel are 2 of the zaniest posters around! :blowkiss:
I agree. I love reading Cass's post. I also love reading Mabel's post. They both have a great sense of humor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back