926 users online (179 members and 747 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Makes me so mad that she is getting off with these light charges.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

Defense does not contest the bail and complains that the prosecutions long statement regarding the case and the bail being appropriate is poisoning the jury pool and trying the case by press.

Complains about the prosecution of going on and on and on. No need to poison the public against her client.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Video of arraignment

Nicole ‏@LadyJustice2188
    RACHELLE BOND ARRAIGNMENT| #BABYDOE #BELLABOND http://youtu.be/Xf_xdaEDmrU?a

$10M with charity or $1M cash bond for Ms. Bond -
    She's not going anywhere anytime soon (I hope!)

I'm not sure what to make of the defense attorney saying that the State is contaminating the potential jury pool. IANAL, so I'm wondering if that's just SOP, or if she's actually got a point?

Everything about this case just hurts my heart and makes me

All I know is Bella never stood a chance.

#JusticeForBella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Sickening. Her excuses about being under his control - please, I can't even go there. She makes me sick. He makes me sick. Bio-dad makes me sick. Poor Bella.
    MOO, IMO, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    Sickening. Her excuses about being under his control - please, I can't even go there. She makes me sick. He makes me sick. Bio-dad makes me sick. Poor Bella.
    I agree completely! Hopefully a jury sees through her "poor me, I'm a victim too" bs. I'm not sure what the stiffest penalty she can get with the charges she has but I hope they aren't lenient on her.

Thank you so much for the updates today.
    Question...I'm starting to forget tiny details...so divers found the weights and duffle bag? How did Bella's little body escape the weights and duffle bag??

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Cadaver dog alerted on the fridge in the residence.

Based on where Bond told them teh body was dumped divers were able to locate the duffle bag and two weights. The weights matched one retrieved under search warrant to one that remained in McCarthy's father's basement of his auto shop.

Bond continued to collect benefits even after Bella was dead.
    Bumping for information about the duffle bag and weights. Not an excuse for Bond at all, but finding the weight matching at McCarthy's father's basement seems like he could be the mastermind behind disposing of little Bella.

I missed the hearing, so I don't know if the prosecution gave any explanation of how Bella's body escaped the duffle bag. Maybe they didn't zip the bag up, or maybe it was divine intervention that her tiny body was able to escape the clutches of the deep and ride the current to Deer Island in the garbage bag.

I just saw your link to the arraignment. Thank you so much BUF!

Quote Originally Posted by heartgoesout View Post
    Thank you so much for the updates today.
    Question...I'm starting to forget tiny details...so divers found the weights and duffle bag? How did Bella's little body escape the weights and duffle bag??
    BBM:

Yes, the divers found the weights & the bag very, very close to where the "toss" point was described. (the perps were not marine biologists nor ecologists, the brackish water & current flow in the area was NOT strong enough to transport the "duffle bag & contents" out to sea!)

Again, lack of familiarity with the eco-system of the area and forensic knowledge of organic material decomposition by the perps made the explosive release of Bella's body into the open waters a "sure thing"! The bag material was decomposing/rotting, the body was bloating with gases and the bag was NOT hermetically sealed off, rather just closed in a haphazard manner* (this is hypothesized by the investigators).

* is the working hypothesis given the condition of the bag.....the investigators "assumption" is that the perps used the bag as transport & containment without really understanding the physical limitations. As my DH has always maintained, perps are just smart enough to assume that they've "faked out" LE but thankfully, they are profoundly inept & get caught.....JOB SECURITY!

Thanks SO much for the up-dates!!
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

Thank you Joypath for the explanation. Makes sense. So a duffle bag could decompose that quickly?

It still seems to be a miracle that she was found at all. Bond had to realize the gig was up when Bella's body was recovered and sperm donor starts knocking. Otherwise, I suppose, she would have just kept drawing and cashing those checks that were meant for Bella. It just doesn't get any lower than these 3 idiots. Complete waste of oxygen. I wish they would never see the light of day again. Lock them in a closet and throw away the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    BBM.
    I have no words. Well, I do, but....
    As do I. I will just say "What an absolute piece garbage" and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    If he was returning the merchandise, sure sounds like the video shows him going in the wrong direction. Needles belonged to a friend, merchandise belonged to a friend. I don't believe anything he said.
    Probably weren't even his pants.....

Why does RB have the right to waive appearance at her next date Feb 25?

Does that mean she gets to hide in her jail cell instead of coming to court?

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast