1328 users online (237 members and 1091 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

First he got VD, then he got shot

A 73-year-old woman has been accused of shooting her 69-year-old husband because she believed he contracted a venereal disease while having an affair with a neighbor.

"He was treated a few weeks ago, apparently for a venereal disease. That's apparently where it (the shooting) came from," said Trooper J.E. Stout of the State Police's Harrisville detachment.

Mollie A. Hardbarger of Auburn is accused of shooting her husband Hallie once in the abdomen with a .22-caliber rifle on Tuesday. She was charged with malicious wounding.

Hallie Hardbarger was in critical condition Wednesday at St. Joseph's Hospital in Parkersburg, said hospital spokeswoman Jill Parsons.

Mollie Hardbarger complained of chest pains after she was arrested Tuesday and also was taken to the hospital, police said. She was in good condition Wednesday, Parsons said.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/0

They're so cute at that age.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    They're so cute at that age.
    Aren't they! But when should people their age stop having sex? Immediately!! The very idea of their withered bodies flopping around in a mock parody of sex is just disgusting...maybe we can start having them neutered, or something...mpi
    Last edited by Magnum PI; 09-18-2005 at 02:19 AM. Reason: typo

Magnum, you go suggest that to the granny with the shotgun, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum PI
    Aren't they! But when should people their age stop having sex? Immediately!! The very idea of their withered bodies flopping around in a mock parody of sex is just disgusting...maybe we can start having them neutered, or something...mpi
    hi magnum! something to look forward to when you get older. not only do the 19 year olds look pretty good, but so do the 50 and 60 year olds!

Talking

the 50 and 60 yr olds have always looked good to me anyway!! and Cass, granny had a .22 cal rifle, not a shotgun (thankfully) or Halie Hardbarger's sexual problems would be completely gone, if you know what I mean. I was joking around on that last post, some more of my inappropopriate humor..40-55 is actually my age group of choice...mpi
    Last edited by Magnum PI; 09-18-2005 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum PI
    the 50 and 60 yr olds have always looked good to me anyway!! and Cass, granny had a .22 cal rifle, not a shotgun (thankfully) or Halie Hardbarger's sexual problems would be completely gone, if you know what I mean. I was joking around on that last post, some more of my innapporiate humor..40-55 is actually my age group of choice...mpi
    Hey, I just turned 40 but my heart belongs to lex

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Hey, I just turned 40 but my heart belongs to lex

no matter what age i've been, 40 year olds have always been my weakness!

ha ha lex, even when you were 12

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    ha ha lex, even when you were 12

yes cass! i was very mature for my age. http://www.sorendavis.com/archives/b...n-mustache.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    LOL!!