Toby Ray Coleman
AKA: Kutekenta
Case Number: M1201004
Case Type: Endangered
Height: 6' 03" Weight: 210 lbs.
Date of Birth: 4/9/1979 Age Missing: 18
Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Brown
Race: White Sex: Male
Last Seen in: New Caney (Montgomery County)
Last Seen on: 8/25/1997
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA

M1201004.jpg

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/m...d='M1/27/20127:55:08AM'&Person=Missing Person

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/coleman_toby.html

Few details are available about his case.

Where is his family? Why aren't they looking for him?

Almost 20 years. But there's some details missing:

- Who's birthday party was?
- Who was the man who threaten to kill him and why? Has the police talked to this man?
- Who was the female companion? Girlfriend? Friends? Classmates?
- Was Toby having troubles on the streets or with certain people?

Using the information that Toby was a big Cowboys fan, I went looking for unidentified Cowboys fans who matched his description. I found http://doenetwork.org/cases/225umky.html, who was found in May 1999 but believed to be deceased for a year or more. Toby disappeared in August 1997*.

Estimated Age: 25 - 45 years old. Toby was only 18, so he's a bit on the young side.
Race: Caucasian. Matches.
Height: 6'3. Matches.
Weight: 200-250 lbs. Toby is listed at 210.
Hair Color: Brown. Matches.
Eye color: UID's is unknown.
Cowboys fan: UID wearing a Cowboys jacket.

Facially, I'm not sure. The reconstruction shows a thin-faced man and in his pictures, Toby appears to have a rather fleshy face. It's not real close. But I don't think there's any structural incompatibility, either. (Click on the attachment to enlarge.)

The UID's dentals are described this way in Doenet: "A great deal of time and expense had been spent on the dentition of this individual. He had spent thousands of dollars on dental work, including numerous porcelain veneers and crowns."

Toby's Charley profile: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/coleman_toby.html

And here's an article with some information from Toby's mother: https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/02/04/toby-coleman-missing-from-texas-since-1997/

* Toby's mother indicates he was actually missing in May. The August date is when LE finally agreed to take the missing person report.

Attachments

• 225UMKY recon with Toby Coleman.png
    225UMKY recon with Toby Coleman.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 23
I have no idea why he was called Kutekenta. I googled it but mostly found his MP profile on various sites.

Archangel185: I have no idea who the birthday party was for.I do not know the man who threatened him other than his birthday is may 19. The girl wasjust afriend with a car and she had no useful information as to what happened or where he went after she dropped him off in town close to where the incident occured. Toby was well liked by everyone who knew him.He has lots of family who loves him and we will never give up looking for him no matter what.

Tobys family are still in New Caney and always will be. We are a fifth generation family in this town and will always be here., Toby has many Aunts Uncles and Cousins still here waiting on some news.We will never give up looking for information to find and bring him home.The Montgomery County Sherrifs Dept and the Cold Case division have not given up and we will not quit either.

Toby had beautiful teeth. He had 1 molar tooth missing. No other dental work. He had no tattoos. He had a surgical scar on his right knee about 1 inch long. always wore his hair cut short buzzed off.not bald but short.

Hi tobysmom, thank you for your posts! Welcome to Websleuths! So sorry it's because of such a sad reason...

1. My Son left home to go to go hang out at Bills 3 Gs trailer park on May 19,1997 and got in a fight with some guy there having a birthday party. Things started getting crazy and. He(Toby) hit the guy with a beer bottle and it broke. Toby took off running and the guy picked up the broken bottle and threw it at Toby and cut his arm open, The guy hollered at Toby I'm gonna kill you punk. He came home with a Tshirt wrapped around his arm and bleeding badly. I cleaned him up and bandaged his arm I have no idea who the guy was.. He would not call the police, later he called a friend (a girl) and left the house and never came back The girl said she dropped him off and never saw him again and has since moved from the area.. He was 18 so the Police told me He was an adult and he didn't have to come home if he didn't want to. so they wouldn't take a missing persons report until Aug 25 1997. we have submitted DNA for comparison to any unidentified persons they find. It has been 19 years now and they are just now offering a reward for information on old cold cases in the area. If you know anything about his disappearance, Please do the right thing and speak up now.

tobysmom, I hope you don't mind me asking, what do you think happened to him and where could he be?

I know its hard on you to keep repeating this but my love is with you girl....

I'll add Toby Coleman to my missing and forgotten Facebook page. Since Police have forgotten about it

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back