1496 users online (364 members and 1132 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MT - Abbigail, 4 mos, & Gabriella Stratton, 2, Billings, 26 Oct 2015

Ambert Alert Issued out of Montana
    "Approximately five minutes ago the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children issued an Amber Alert for the State of Montana.

Abbigail Stratton (4 months-old), Gabriella Stratton (2 years-old)

Last seen Oct 26, 2015 in Billings, MT

Vehicle: 1997 Kia Sephia, Gold

Montana license plate #BNB297

Two small children abducted by non-custodial parents under life threatening circumstances. Believed to be heading to Great Falls Montana in a Gold Kia Sephia, Montana license plate BNB297. If seen, please call Billings Police department at 406-657-8460."

http://m.helenair.com/news/crime-and...ile_touch=true

Read More: Breaking News: AMBER Alert for Montana | http://kmmsam.com/breaking-news-ambe...ckback=tsmclip

Last edited by los2188; 10-26-2015 at 05:51 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Officials say they could be traveling to Great Falls in a 1994 blue and gray GMC Suburban with license plate 3C9021H.
    Initial reports had them in a Kia, which was later found.
    http://flatheadbeacon.com/2015/10/26...ngs-abduction/

So these are non-custodial parents. But also apparently they are not bio parents who lost custody, either. Both girls are Native American, but the suspects are Hispanic and Caucasian.

Very confusing. And scary ----"life-threatening circumstances".

This is confusing. A 4 month old that is 20 lbs and a 2 year old that is 80 lbs??? And they are native American but the parents are white and hispanic???

Billings gazette has reported on Facebook that Sandova has been detained but police are still looking for Stratton and the children.

I think there's some bad reporting by whoever released the amber alert. The 2yr old does not look 80lbs and the ethnicity has to be wrong for either the girls or one of the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by ContentW/Chaos View Post
    Billings gazette has reported on Facebook that Sandova has been detained but police are still looking for Stratton and the children.

I think there's some bad reporting by whoever released the amber alert. The 2yr old does not look 80lbs and the ethnicity has to be wrong for either the girls or one of the parents.
    Hmm, wonder how they got the mom separate? That may be bad as the dad may have no idea what to do with a 4 month old. Believe me, my grandson is that age and still does not have sleeping at night down to anything close to a schedule. Things like this are very difficult for fathers to deal with. IMO. Also, how does he know what or when to feed baby?

Again, wonder how long the girls have been removed from their care? The two year old could be giving him fits if she doesn't remember him. She is at a peculiar stage of life.

Mother in custody, man and children still missing under Amber Alert
    http://m.billingsgazette.com/news/lo...0a677d776.html
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Oh wow! I hope dad is not under the influence and has patience for the girls. They can be quite a handful at this age.

My nearly 9 year old weighs less than that 2 year old. Those weights have to be wrong.

Actually yes I just saw the photos. They are indeed, very wrong. The girls are both very normal weights for their age.

I hope the father looks after them. Fathers can be fantastic carers of babies as mothers can, so I just hope his motivations are genuine (albeit illegal).

It sounds like the children were in foster care. The "woman" was arrested for methamphetamine in February and little Abbigail was born sometime in July. So she was probably using while pregnant . The baby might have been taken away at birth, which would mean that the "father" has never been involved in this baby's care before. Children were taken away due to "obvious" drug use. Also "mom" has other children who are also in state custody.

What is wrong with these people???

Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

IMO, there is a reason these are non-custodial parents...

So I am VERY worried about the girls. And now there is only dad? If he IS the dad....so very sketchy. Seems to be a trend with MANY Of these AA's and missing reports....why release them if they release so little info, and much of it incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    It sounds like the children were in foster care. The "woman" was arrested for methamphetamine in February and little Abbigail was born sometime in July. So she was probably using while pregnant . The baby might have been taken away at birth, which would mean that the "father" has never been involved in this baby's care before. Children were taken away due to "obvious" drug use. Also "mom" has other children who are also in state custody.

What is wrong with these people???

So is the bio dad Native American? Because both girls are listed as such. And neither "non-custodial parent" are.

I understand privacy but when babies go missing, let's get it right and share ALL facts! People need to know what to BOLO for.

I'm afraid for these babies. They may or may not be in a GMC though I wonder if LE found Mom near the KIA. And how do they just escape from a supervised facility when someone isn't in the room?

http://billingsgazette.com/news/loca...0a677d776.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast