Creepingskills is now a Verified Attorney

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS
to our very own Sievers super sleuth
creepingskills!

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

After all of the hard work and hours of schooling :lookingitup: , she was notified this week that she aced the State Bar exam and is now a full fledged lawyer. I verified her today and added her name to the Verified Professional list.

So proud and happy for you! :woohoo: :toastred:

psst...let me know if you'd like your screen name changed to creepingskills, esq. lol :judge:

CONGRATULATIONS
to our very own Sievers super sleuth
creepingskills!

After all of the hard work and hours of schooling :lookingitup: , she was notified this week that she aced the State Bar exam and is now a full fledged lawyer. I verified her today and added her name to the Verified Professional list.

So proud and happy for you! :woohoo: :toastred:

psst...let me know if you'd like your screen name changed to creepingskills, esq. lol :judge:

Congratulations creepingskillsesq! I'm sure all of our fellow sleuths will join me in wishing you much success.

Wonderful news creepingskils! Congratulations, and thank you for your excellent contribution here :blowkiss:.

Conrats Creepingskills. Good job. If you ever need help understanding a jury in the future. Just think of us. Lol. Btw. I sell closing argument statements for only $1995 and up. Not Guilty or Guilty guaranteed or get half your money back. Lol. Just kidding.

Congrats my friend. Much oblige. Confer with us anytime. I salute.

I feel like next to Verified Attorney, it should say 'For less than one week'.:dunno: :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::takeabow::yourock::balloons::fireworks:

Congratulations!!!

God bless you, always, Creepingskills! Keep on Kickin' it! We are all very proud of you, especially since you're one of the ethical ones! You GO, girl!!! Show them all how it's SUPPOSED to be done!!! xoxoxo!

Okay. Are you leaning towards civil, criminal, estate planning, tax law or what? Thanks.

I have more corporate law experience, contracts, mergers & acquisitions. I'll probably practice in one of those areas! Hopefully.:please:

:judge::websleuther::party::confetti::scale:

CONGRATULATIONS CREEPINGSKILLS!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!!

What terrific news, creepingskills!!! :happydance:

Congratulations and thank you for your helpful, thought-provoking posts. :lookingitup:

Woo Hoo!! :juanettes::juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

:fireworks::fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Welp, it's 'bout creepin time!

Congratulations!! Put-em-away!
:heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have more corporate law experience, contracts, mergers & acquisitions. I'll probably practice in one of those areas! Hopefully.:please:
CREEPINGSKILLS I am so proud of you. Wow M&A, you will be working for a big city firm.
(I always say, "Corporate checks are larger than personal checks....and they never bounce!"

Many Congratulations. That is a title that is hard earned and well deserved.

:confetti:Congratulations on your graduation from Law School Creepingskills!:happydance:

:balloons: :happydance: :balloons: :happydance:
Sending best wishes to our very own CS :grouphug: as you begin your new journey :judge:

Woohooo!!! Way to go!!

Wishing you all the best, Creepingskills!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back