1252 users online (275 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Margaret Clayton, 19, Greenville, 26 Oct 2015

Margaret Lee Clayton

Silver Alert: Greenville Police working to locate missing teen
    "Police in Greenville say they’re working to locate a missing teen.
    And now, the North Carolina Center for Missing Persons has issued a Silver Alert for the woman.

19-year-old Margaret Lee Clayton was last seen late Monday night at her home on Queen Anne’s Road in the Lynndale community. Her family noticed she was missing around 9:30 Tuesday morning.
    Officers say Margaret is severely intellectually disabled and vulnerable to strangers."

http://wnct.com/2015/10/27/greenvill...-missing-teen/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

"Lots of behind the scenes work going on here in organizing search crews. Greenville, N.C. Fire & Rescue joined the search hours ago and is currently out with search teams using thermal imaging technology in wooded areas. Four K9s from Coastal Carolina K9 searched the area with officers but have been unsuccessful so far. Detectives have gone door to door in nearby neighborhoods and dropped flyers off at surrounding businesses. "

https://www.facebook.com/greenvillepd1

She's been missing since this morning. It is now dark, cold and raining, if she is outside it is very urgent that they find her soon.
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 10-27-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    I've tweeted and am heading to our Facebook page. Let's find this sweet young lady.

Also, look at the top of the page. Look for the yellow background and you will see the info is there as well.

Please keep me posted. In case I am not at my computer if something breaks in the case please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank You
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-27-2015 at 10:25 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Thank you Tricia!

Sending UP thoughts for this young lady. Please come home safely!

Thank you for posting this so quickly. I hope she is found safe and sound and soon.
    Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
    ~~~~ Helen Keller~~~~

She went missing from Queen Annes Road, which I have highlighted in blue in this image. There are a lot of woods around. Also NC has open drainage ditches along the sides of some streets. With the recent rains, those ditches are filling up.

Queen annes road greenville.PNG

Here is the basic Google map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Qu...34edb4718c27f3

Another article, though no new info: http://wnct.com/2015/10/27/greenvill...-missing-teen/

I hope this young lady is somewhere safe tonight. Prayers out for you Margaret & family.

MISSING PERSON UPDATE: Getting ready to suspend the search for the night. We will regroup at daybreak when there is more visibility and will determine whether additional resources are necessary in the AM. Thank you all for your concern! We will keep you updated on any developments.

JMO
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

Quote Originally Posted by WideOpen View Post
    I hope this young lady is somewhere safe tonight. Prayers out for you Margaret & family.

MISSING PERSON UPDATE: Getting ready to suspend the search for the night. We will regroup at daybreak when there is more visibility and will determine whether additional resources are necessary in the AM. Thank you all for your concern! We will keep you updated on any developments.

JMO
    Makes me sad knowing she is going to be out there all night, is it common for searches to be suspended because it is night time?
    Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
    ~~~~ Helen Keller~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Makes me sad knowing she is going to be out there all night, is it common for searches to be suspended because it is night time?

ITA. Geez why would they stop searching for her. I hope and pray she is found safe.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

I am in the Foothills/Piedmont area of NC....but it has been a raw wet day throughout most of the state today. Only 47 here, maybe in the low to mid 50's elsewhere...and downpours.

Where could this young lady be? So worried about her being out all night in these elements.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

The World Has Gone Mad.

In the above article it says they are searching throughout the night.

The lack of leads prompted the wider search of wooded areas, Sauls said. About 10 p.m. a team began searching woods in the area of Nottingham and Vassar and that search was ongoing past 11 p.m.

The department was planning to work through the night and bring in a new shift of searchers in the morning. Tuesday night, police were hopeful a crime had not taken place.

“She is considered endangered, but she’s considered endangered because of her intellectual disability, not because we think anybody has hurt her,” Sauls said at the command center.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast