1008 users online (195 members and 813 guests)  

Websleuths News

MI - Deonte Clark, 22, Chesterfield Township, 23 Oct 2015

Deonte Clark

Police: 22-year-old man missing since he left his job Friday morning in Chesterfield Township
    "Police in Chesterfield Township are investigating the case of a man who has been missing since the early morning of Friday, Oct. 23.

Deonte Clark, 22, left his place of work about 3:30 a.m. Friday and has not been seen or heard from since. He works in the area of Hall Road and Groesbeck.

The Chesterfield Township Police Department is asking anyone with information about Clark's whereabouts to call their detective bureau at 586-949-2322."

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Western WA
    The report does not state where Deonte worked, but judging by the area and the time he got off, I assume that he worked in a restaurant or bar. Probably was a closer for the night that Friday. I wonder if something happened to him on his way back home, or if he left on his own accord? Any confrontations that night with a coworker or a patron?

by the bay
    Clark’s mother, Marceya Clark, is asking that the media and the public share his photo in hopes someone has seen him, and Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $2,500 for information that leads police to his whereabouts.

Deonte Clark is 5 feet, 10 inches tall and around 150 lbs. He’s clean-shaven and has a tattoo across his chest reading “Marceya” and multiple tattoos on his forearms, including one that reads, “Porshia.” He also has a burn scar on his upper left hand stemming from his index finger to his thumb.

San Fransokyo, CA

RIP Deonte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr