AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ebby Steppach
0ba7ff05-0922-4207-b102-77fb75aa0385-large16x9_EbbyClippedUSE.JPG

LR teen reported missing; police ask for assistance
"Police say a Little Rock Central High School student has been missing since Saturday.

According to a Little Rock police report, Ebby Steppach, 18, moved out of her mother's home and she hasn't seen since the morning of October 24.

The report states Ebby called her brother Sunday night but refused to say where she was or who she was with. Ebby's mother stated in the report that Ebby's brother thought she sounded like she was high on drugs."

http://katv.com/news/local/missing-central-high-student

Missing/Help Find Ebby page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/HelpFindEbby/?fref=nf

Sometimes she uses Ebby Jane not just Ebby.

And also two last names - Steppach and Jernigan

(the latter is what the help find page is under, that's also her mom's last name)

Those close to her say she uses Ebby Jane Jernigan on social media and with her friends (but apparently legally she may be Steppach)

From the Missing/Find page:

12049370_10154358895213345_6059928861176942067_n.jpg

<modsnip> I worry about what ebby took or was given and had a bad reaction too and someone panicked just a theory though. Anyone else have any thoughts? 45 min away from there is another young girl maranda goldman who has also disappeared with no leads this month. Praying for all these families

I don't want to be pessimistic but usually not a good sign when only the car is found.

I think if it's parked at a residence that's a good sign. It gives me more hope than abandoned on the side of the road.

Please be okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish I were more hopeful :(

Reminds me of Erica Alonso who went missing in SoCal earlier this year.

Took awhile to find both her (dead) and her car, which also turned up in a (nice) neighborhood just sitting there. I think it was even in a parking spot, having been there for a long time they believe (but aren't sure)

But there's always hope!

http://abc7.com/news/car-belonging-to-missing-oc-woman-found-in-aliso-viejo/573319/

Is there any reason you could see her willingly leaving her car behind? Or was she someone who was super attached and would never leave her car. I can leave my car for days and it wont bother me. My friend would rather drive it drunk than to leave it behind. I'm just trying to gauge what her attachment was to it. I can see her leaving the phone if she knew your daughter could track it and she didn't want to be tracked.

I fell compelled to stick up for Ebby's mom. I don't know her. But I have had an 18 year old that absolutely was impossible to deal with. It can be so challenging...and as a parent, you are trying everything you can think of to motivate the child in a good direction.
I'm sure whatever happened between Ebby and her mom, that her mom is feeling guilty and burdened now....even if she did what she had to do and did the best she knew. Very challenging situation.
The way I see things, if mom asked Ebby to leave, and dad asked her to leave, and the grown brother asked her to leave -- then Ebby has some issues. I pray she is found and can know how much she is loved.

No Sign of 18 Year Old After Vehicle Found
By ISABELLA MOLLER
Published 10/31 2015 10:16PM - Updated 10/31 2015 10:42PM

[...]

Little Rock Police reported Friday, Ebby's '03 Volkswagon Passat was found in the area of Cantrell and Chenal Parkway.

Police said they cannot give an exact location right now but we know it's near a Walmart and a few gas stations. Ebby was not in the car.

[...]

Little Rock Police said there is no sign right now of suspicious activity and no alerts have been issued as of Saturday night. Mikayla said she hopes Ebby is found soon.

Missing Central High student's car found, search continues
By Jordan Bontke Tuesday, October 27th 2015
LITTLE ROCK (KATV) —
UPDATE (10/30 8:45 p.m.)

[...]

Ebby's mother told police Ebby had been staying with friends but she hadn't seen them recently.
Ebby is a white female, 5 feet 2 inches tall, and 130 pounds.

[...]

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Ebby Steppach, you're asked to call police at (501)404-3041.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back