1119 users online (237 members and 882 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Susy Perez-Aguilar, 15, pregnant, Florence, 27 Oct 2015

Deputies are looking for a missing 15-year-old foster child who they said is 35 weeks pregnant.
    Susy Perez-Aguilar (...) was last seen in Florence, Ky., but could also be in Covington, the post said.

Perez-Aguilar is a Guatamalan refugee (...)

Detectives believe that the teen is not in danger and likely left with her boyfriend.
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...weeks-pregnant

Attached Images Attached Images

Just 15 yrs old, in foster care, and nearly full term pregnant and missing. I hope she's safe wherever she is.

My heart breaks for this girl...I hope she's okay and will be found soon!

Neither can I not even any of her SM. This is frightening she needs somewhere safe and warm. I don't even see any pleas for her return. this is so sad.

She could have that baby at any time. I hope she is at least having some sort of pre-natal care. I know with my first the midwife wanted to see me every week at that point.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Worried about her. I hope she's safe, and the baby too.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Maybe she is hospitalized, having the baby, what with HIPPA laws and all. I hope. Because the hospital can plug her into programs and help more efficiently than foster care.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    Just 15 yrs old, in foster care, and nearly full term pregnant and missing. I hope she's safe wherever she is.
    Too many really young pregnant teens lately.

There's actually a missing Philly girl who is also a young teen who was also in DCS/foster care who is pregnant as well.

And then another young one (but not in the system) from Oklahoma, and she's high risk b/c of a very recent ectopic pregnancy prior to this and it being far closer than advised to the failed one.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    Maybe she is hospitalized, having the baby, what with HIPPA laws and all. I hope. Because the hospital can plug her into programs and help more efficiently than foster care.
    I'm wondering if she left intentionally b/c she's afraid the baby would be removed from her care if she's in the system?

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    Worried about her. I hope she's safe, and the baby too.
    I feel better seeing LE seems to think she's not in danger and is with her BF.

Detectives believe that the teen is not in danger and likely left with her boyfriend.
    But obviously she's only 15 and so needs to be located - and make sure that everything goes well with the birth, etc.

I just don't see a lot of urgency in the LE statements so I'm hoping they have a reason for feeling as they do...

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...weeks-pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Too many really young pregnant teens lately.

There's actually a missing Philly girl who is also a young teen who was also in DCS/foster care who is pregnant as well.

And then another young one (but not in the system) from Oklahoma, and she's high risk b/c of a very recent ectopic pregnancy prior to this and it being far closer than advised to the failed one.

Too many babies having babies.

Can't find anything new online...I hope she and her baby are fine.