Identified! TX - Dallas, Skeletal remains near Love Field, Oct'15 - Alejandro Arzola

missing teens in the area w braces?

Angela Jaramillo

jaramillo_angela4.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jaramillo_angela.html

I wish descriptive words such as child had a more definitive meaning. But, if they are saying child because of size one would think it would be a younger child. But if it's because of braces, perhaps it's a younger teen.

Child? What is it with all these bodies being children this year?

is that within walking distance? possibly he was drinking so he left the scene but was injured so he ended up dying. or maybe he was disoriented and walked away.

My bet is on Alejandro Arzola. His truck flipped at loop 12 and NW highway. He called girlfriend saying he was ok, but never seen again. He has braces. This occurred June 2015

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/30075/0/

What about Cassie Compton missing from Stuttgart, AR since Sept 2014? I know that its not close by but its a straight shot approx 6 hr drive. I can't remember though if it was figured out if she had braces at the time or not.

I think this would be a young teen or preteen. Younger children dont tend to have braces, until all of their teeth come in.

I think this would be a young teen or preteen. Younger children dont tend to have braces, until all of their teeth come in.
Actually, my 12 year old had braces at age 10, and my 8 year old has several friends who have had them. In my son's case, he had a top set, then a bottom set. These sets are moving his jaws, not straightening teeth. When his teeth finally come in (they were extracted to make room and move things around,) he'll have another set, but won't have to wear them as long. It used to be only teens, but I've seen them younger and younger these days.

Sarah Nicole Graham is a teen, and I think she had ties to TX.

I know T4Tide also addressed this, but I had braces the first time when I was 10 years old, in 5th grade. My top permanent tooth was coming in straight forward instead of down. The braces fixed this and I also had another apparatus on the roof of my mouth that spread out the width of my top teeth or jaw or whatever. They were removed and I then had braces again when I was 15/16 and my teeth had all come in, to finish straightening them. This was 30 years ago now from the first round of braces so they have been doing that in some cases for quite a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back