AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce;
her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

20 October 2015

WpltXXj.jpg
mUXuad4.jpg

Khandalyce Kiara Pearce **************Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

THE little girl whose body was found in a suitcase near Wynarka has been identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, born in Alice Springs in 2006.

Her mother Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson was also brutally murdered, and dumped in Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney.

A joint investigation into their deaths has now been launched by SAPOL’s Major Crime Branch and the NSW Homicide Squad.

The circumstances and place of the murders is yet to be determined, but they were last seen in late 2008 and Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s skeletal remains were found in August 2010.

SA and NSW police today revealed that the breakthrough began on October 8 when a caller to Crime Stoppers said Khandalyce was possibly the little girl in the suitcase. The caller had not seen Khandalyce or Ms Pearce-Stevenson for some time and believed they were missing.

(more at the link)
ARREST.

Belanglo death: Detectives charge Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson acquaintance with murder

OCTOBER 29, 2015 9:44AM

DANIEL Holdom, 41, has appeared via video link at Maitland Court charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.

His bail was refused and he was remanded in custody to appear at Sydney Central Local Court on November 12.

Police today have confirmed for the first time that ‘Belanglo Angel’ Karlie, 20, was killed before her daughter Khandalyce.

In a short press conference in Sydney this morning, police said Karlie was murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008, and that tragically her daughter was kept alive for some time after her murder.

It comes after an acquaintance of Karlie was charged with her murder.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Daniel Holdom was taken into custody at Cessnock police station by homicide detectives at 4.15pm yesterday.

He was charged with one count of murder late last night relating to the death of the 20-year-old mother — but has not been charged over the murder of her two-year-old daughter Khandalyce.

Read more

Rules Etiquette & Information

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread#2 Thread #3

Previous Wynarka threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Mum's Thread#1

Take Note: Daniel Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce Stevenson and the laws of sub judice now apply. This means that his case is under judicial consideration. His prior convictions are off limits here and any mention of them will be deleted immediately.

Do not post anything here that could be detrimental to the prosecution of this case. If there is anything you're unsure of, feel free to contact me privately.

I have a feeling that at least one more arrest is imminent.

I don't fruity.
But I hope you are right.

I tried to post this in last thread in reply to DutchTreat, but the thread closed,

In the situation where you're injured and the driver was at fault, you can apply for compensation from the traffic accident commission. But it can take a long time to be assessed, I have a family member who claimed and it took a couple of years. You can claim from Centrelink in the meantime if you're entitled, but have to pay it back when the compensation comes through. As for interviews, disability pensioners wouldn't need them often IMO. As for going to interviews at the same place as two different people...OMG that would be stupid ...

So Hazel knew Khandalyce! Crazy idea, but what if Hazel wanted to raise Khandle as her own after the loss of her children... She might have also been told that she could never have children again due to her injuries. Could explain why Khandle was kept alive and why her clothes were kept. Hazel may not even have known the truth about what happened to Karlie. But then Daniel Holdom or someone else decided to kill the poor child anyway.

HP would have been transferred from Alice Springs to Royal Adelaide due to the nature of her injuries, she would have stayed in SA once she left hospital for rehabilitation, hence the permanent move south.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...dentity-stolen-phone-used-after-death/6888638

I can't copy everything because of the 10% rule, but if the woman at the credit union wasn't in a wheelchair, clearly it was not HP. Everything at that link is worth rereading IMO.

The police have no doubt traced Karlie's phone and will be using that evidence to add weight to any arrest.

Even if HP had nothing to do with the actual murders, it is very likely that she knew Karlie and Khandalyce died.

So Hazel knew Khandalyce! Crazy idea, but what if Hazel wanted to raise Khandle as her own after the loss of her children... She might have also been told that she could never have children again due to her injuries. Could explain why Khandle was kept alive and why her clothes were kept. Hazel may not even have known the truth about what happened to Karlie. But then Daniel Holdom or someone else decided to kill the poor child anyway.

I'm pretty convinced she is not guilty.
Physical recovery from the accident in Sept 2008 where she lost 2 children, became paralysed and lost a leg, plus having to arrange childcare for her own remaining 2yo would be a very long and difficult recovery period.
There's no way, IMO, that she would be able to take on the care of another child, whatever the circumstances, just 3 months later.
Plus, the biggy for me is this - if you are trying to conceal having the child of a murdered woman in your home, and then later the death of that child, you don't have her photo on your social media page for 7 years.

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-advertiser/20151030/281625304167601/TextView

Plus, the biggy for me is this - if you are trying to conceal having the child of a murdered woman in your home, and then later the death of that child, you don't have her photo on your social media page for 7 years.

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-advertiser/20151030/281625304167601/TextView

Snipped by me.

Unless you are aware of a ruse to convince everyone that the woman and child you know were murdered are still alive ... then it would make perfect sense to keep those photos on FB. In fact, it could be seen as incriminating if you deleted them.

quoting myself
When did she have more kids? How do you know this?
the reason I asked this is because I was seeking a link from MSM. Not things that will get the thread shut down!!

I tried to post this in last thread in reply to DutchTreat, but the thread closed,

In the situation where you're injured and the driver was at fault, you can apply for compensation from the traffic accident commission. But it can take a long time to be assessed, I have a family member who claimed and it took a couple of years. You can claim from Centrelink in the meantime if you're entitled, but have to pay it back when the compensation comes through. As for interviews, disability pensioners wouldn't need them often IMO. As for going to interviews at the same place as two different people...OMG that would be stupid ...

I think, HP moved sometime after the accident, so she had a new office having jurisdiction (new town also) and no encounters with old acquaintances in the hallway.

Quite exhausting.
Yes, I know: I don't have to attend; all voluntary. :gaah:

I've been thinking about how, as a couple, is it possible to dehumanise a person to the point where you can kill them, kill their baby, then drain their bank accounts and take over their ID for the next few years including calling their family.

We know Karlie had at least two relationships with older men who were part of this 'car club' or whatever, in Alice Springs.

[h=3]"The Weekend Australian was told that Pearce-Stevenson had at one point had a relationship with an older man called Darren Ashley."[/h]
From A tragic journey into the Abyss (behind paywall).

Darren Ashley who stabbed his wife to death:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-03/man-gets-life-in-prison-for-stabbing-wife-to-death/5568762

.. and now we hear she had a relationship with DH

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...er-daniel-holdom/story-fns0kb1g-1227587627032

I think those two relationships alone are enough to give a girl a 'reputation' and induce hatred in disempowered females in her orbit. We know that most evolved women would blame the men in situations like this for taking advantage of a young vulnerable female, but other, more 'basic' women, will likely turn on the female involved, decide that she is 'less than', dehumanise her, bully her, enjoy it when she suffers, punish her.

I can see how an angry woman may want to see Karlie 'go down' especially if she is hurt and partly blames Karlie for that hurt.

Losing two of your children and your ability to walk is a lot of hurt.

I think that is enough motivation for DH to kill Karlie, and for his girlfriend to be fine with it to the point where she would use Karlie's single parents benefit, fake her ID, have no humanity towards her whatsoever, and pretend to be her to family and friends.

I also think drugs play a part in this.

Being in an accident that serious would also leave you with a high likelihood of some degree of acquired brain injury. Doesn't excuse what he/she potentially did. But could be a factor.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Being in an accident that serious would also leave you with a high likelihood of some degree of acquired brain injury. Doesn't excuse what he/she potentially did. But could be a factor.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I wondered about that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members