540 users online (76 members and 464 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Man shot after collision linked to Sept 6 kidnapping, Acworth, 2005

A man shot and killed after a car crash Monday during the abduction of a businesswoman has been officially linked to the Sept. 6 rape and abduction of another woman, police said.

Brian O'Neil Clark, 25, was shot and killed Monday after he abducted Kimberly Boyd, 30, of Acworth.

He was shot by a driver who had noticed the commotion inside the car and followed it until Clark turned into the path of a cement truck, causing a collision that killed Boyd.

"The Acworth Police Department is confirming that the gun recovered at the scene of Monday's fatal incident ... is the one stolen from the rape victim's residence on September 6th," said spokesman Wayne Dennard.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Here is another local article. All Kim wanted to do was be a stay at home mom. So sad.

Suspect in carjacking a molester

In heels
    "Despite his conviction for child molestation and statutory rape, Brian O'Neil Clark, 25, does not appear in the state's database for sexual offenders, and state officials were at a lost to explain why."

From the article

I know Cass, that really upsets me. He should have been and wasn't. He apparently escalated this month. Lots of people saw the commotion and were calling 911 but Roberts was the only one to follow and he just took it upon himself to not let another human being be hurt. There was an article earlier today about Kim's funeral but I couldn't locate it. Anyway Roberts told Mr. Boyd that he felt he had saved another person from dying. I don't think they will be filing charges against him.

I am very worried about the carjackings in the metro Atlanta area. Seems to be happening more and more.