1372 users online (259 members and 1113 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1108
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    224
    I wonder if he was stupid enough to keep his souvenirs? If so he's toast.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,124
    Person of Interest Named in 1989 Jacob Wetterling Disappearance

    http://www.startribune.com/new-devel...e/338399961/#1

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    649
    With the almost match in the shoe and tire casts from the JW site, can we be hopeful that this is the guy!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    LE has looked at Heinrich before for Jacob. Now they have an opportunity to get more evidence.

    Heinrich lived on Washburn Ave. in Paynesville. He can't remember where he was on Oct. 22, 1989. Tires from Heinrich's car from that day are CLOSE, but not an exact match to prints in DR's driveway. Same with footprints.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    649
    And his brother in Waite Park.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    224
    What shoe match? Did they say theres a shoe match from the 2nd POI?

    Quote Originally Posted by nmogren View Post
    With the almost match in the shoe and tire casts from the JW site, can we be hopeful that this is the guy!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,042
    Daniel James Heinrich who is this person? He has never come across my radar before.
    Children are our future. Treat them with respect, love and care.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    224
    Where's this coming from Shergal. Aren't we supposed to link threads or note the source?

    Quote Originally Posted by shergal View Post
    LE has looked at Heinrich before for Jacob. Now they have an opportunity to get more evidence.

    Heinrich lived on Washburn Ave. in Paynesville. He can't remember where he was on Oct. 22, 1989. Tires from Heinrich's car from that day are CLOSE, but not an exact match to prints in DR's driveway. Same with footprints.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    649
    How can we get a hold of the search warrant now that they have released it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkSprings View Post
    What shoe match? Did they say theres a shoe match from the 2nd POI?
    Yes, the reporter at the news conference said there was a CLOSE match to the footprints and tire prints with the car that Heinrich owned in 1989 and his foot size. But not 100%, which is why he wasn't ever arrested earlier. They've known this for a long time, that's why they interviewed him several times back in 1989 and 1990. This is one of the pieces that LE was not telling the public. (Probably why they didn't want to share scene photos with Tracker.)


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkSprings View Post
    Where's this coming from Shergal. Aren't we supposed to link threads or note the source?
    It was being read live on FOX 9 news (KMSP) and I was transcribing it as he talked. I'm sure by tomorrow or even later today it will be on their website. I can't link my TV.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Southwest Washington State
    Posts
    21
    A lot of us don't know Hollinger's true identity. Is it possible this is him? Any clarification from someone who knows?
    "The more you accomplish, the louder your critics will become." -Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    224
    Any word yet on the exoneration of DR?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    224
    No problem. Just let us know where it's coming from please :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by shergal View Post
    It was being read live on FOX 9 news (KMSP) and I was transcribing it as he talked. I'm sure by tomorrow or even later today it will be on their website. I can't link my TV.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascist_Flounder View Post
    A lot of us don't know Hollinger's true identity. Is it possible this is him? Any clarification from someone who knows?
    No, this is not him.

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 11:18 PM
  2. Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3
    By bessie in forum Jacob Wetterling
    Replies: 373
    Last Post: 06-04-2017, 01:12 AM
  3. Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2
    By ELOCsoul in forum Jacob Wetterling
    Replies: 1544
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 06:01 PM
  4. CO - Denver cop shot, suspect dead in chase; 5th suspect arrested
    By Portabella in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:53 AM
  5. SUSPECT: Jeffrey Allan Maxwell - Cops eye "house of horrors" suspect in cold cases
    By JeannieC in forum Texas Killing Fields and Mysteries Along I-45
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread