1090 users online (212 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mostly on planet Earth

UK - Josh Sanchez-Maldonado, 24, London, 22 Oct 2015

"An American trader has gone missing in London after arriving in the city for a job interview and vanishing before his return flight to the US.
    Fears are growing for the safety of Josh Sanchez-Maldonado, 24, from Puerto Rico, who was last seen leaving his hotel in Feltham, west London, just after midday last Thursday, a day after flying into the UK from Japan.
    Snipped by me
    Police first issued an appeal for information on Sanchez-Maldonado’s whereabouts that day. However, there have been no further reported sightings of him and officers are growing increasingly concerned for his safety and wellbeing.
    Described as white and about 5ft 8in (1.72m) tall, with a slim build and short, dark hair, he was last seen leaving St Giles hotel on Hounslow Road wearing a dark coloured flat cap, a brown/grey T-shirt, white shorts and black trainers.

snipped by me

“…Anyone who has seen Sanchez-Maldonado or may know his whereabouts is asked to call detectives at Hounslow CID on 020 8247 6653/6246 or the police via 101.

The article has many more details and if you read further at the source you’ll find that these are very unusual circumstances.
    I hope he is found alive and well. I wish we knew who the interview he was going to was with and where. I have my ideas but I’ll keep mum about it for now…
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anya; 10-29-2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: I think I messed up the title for UK-UK-Missing ? Help! TIA.

A possible sad ending.

Police said the body has not been formally identified but Mr Sanchez-Maldonado's family has been informed.

It was found at lunchtime on Thursday near train tracks between Feltham, west London and Staines, Surrey.

A BTP spokesman said: "We can confirm that the person found dead to the line close to Feltham station on Thursday, October 29, is Josh Sanchez-Maldonado, aged 24.

Officers from BTP and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service attended the scene and found a person with injuries, which were consistent with being struck by a train

Bloomington IN
    How sad for his family..

The coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.

Trader, 24, killed himself by jumping onto roof of speeding train and falling to his death after he failed job interview

Terribly sad story.