PA - Dozens of teens brawl, turn on police

sonjay

Reaction score
[h=1]DA: Two more juveniles arrested for brawl with Allentown police[/h]
Two more juveniles were arrested Friday as a result of Thursday's melee outside William Allen high School that injured four Allentown police officers, Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin said.

Three youths were arrested Thursday following the fighting.

Martin said the five face charges of aggravated assault, simple assault and riot. He said more arrests may be made for failing to disperse.

Martin said one of the officers trying to break up the fighting was diagnosed with a concussion and another one, the female officer seen being knocked down in a video posted on Facebook, may have also suffered a concussion.

Two other officers were injured in the fighting but were treated and are back at work Friday, he said.

More at link:
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...ens-fight-attack-officers-20151029-story.html

What on earth is going on at schools in Pennsylvania?

Police break up fight at Reading's Intermediate HS

The Reading School District is dismissing Reading Intermediate, known as the Citadel, early after students fought with officers inside the school's cafeteria. Reading police Capt. Madison Winchester said students were fighting outside the school when they turned on the officers, who responded to the scene.Reading police use pepper spray to diffuse fight inside the Citadel

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...icers-respond-to-incident-at-citadel/36150818

Maybe the teachers can try passing them notes, or threatening to call their parents?

Many of the LOs Angeles Unified School District campuses have weapon detectors at the entrance. Who is going to stand guard and watch and confiscate the guns and knives if the cops are kicked off campus?

Many of the LOs Angeles Unified School District campuses have weapon detectors at the entrance. Who is going to stand guard and watch and confiscate the guns and knives if the cops are kicked off campus?

I'm sure the teachers could reason with the little criminals-in-training.

Many of the schools are almost complete mayhem anyway, even with SROs present. I'm getting to where I think they should just let the criminals have those schools. When cops try to stop any of the mayhem, they get injured and/or fired and/or sued. Why bother? I'm surprised there are actually police officers willing to do that job.

So only TWO students are facing charges? The school almost certainly has surveillance, they should be pressing charges against a whole lot more than "two".

Wow!!
What has happened to our children?
JMO I think we need to give control of the schools back to the state, take federal goverment completely out if it.
Too many chiefs not enough Indians as the old saying goes!
Again JMO

Wow!!
What has happened to our children?
JMO I think we need to give control of the schools back to the state, take federal goverment completely out if it.
Too many chiefs not enough Indians as the old saying goes!
Again JMO

Or, conversely, give control back to the teachers. That seemed to work for centuries.

When they're not permitted to enforce the smaller, minor rules, this is a part of the logical progression as the schools descend into chaos.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back