Breast-flashing video proceeds donated to Katrina victims

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Video makers notorious for filming women flashing their breasts said they will donate revenues from "Girls Gone Wild" episodes tied to Mardi Gras to the Red Cross to help Hurricane Katrina victims.

"Mardi Gras is synonymous with New Orleans and 'Girls Gone Wild' is synonymous with Mardi Gras," Bill Horn of Mantra Films, the southern California company behind "Girls Gone Wild," told AFP.

Girls Gone Wild" will donate to the Red Cross the online purchase prices of each title or package set "that has anything to do with Mardi Gras," including "the very popular 'Girls Gone Wild Doggy Style'," with rapper Snoop Dogg, Horn said.

Nearly a third of the company's 19 titles are linked to Mardi Gras, Horn said.

"I think I'm going to stick to the high road here," HT Linke of the Red Cross in Los Angeles responded when told of the "Girls Gone Wild" donation plans.

"If people make a donation to the Red Cross, we will use it for the intended purpose. Right now, the emergency is the needs of a lot of people."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050917/od_afp/usweather_050917193020

Good Show!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
I would like to see more of this....not the films, but the attitude!!!

This is one of those cases where the 'end justifies the means' ;)

Casshew said:
This is one of those cases where the 'end justifies the means' ;)
Cass, I told a friend of mine about this and he said "Uh...Do you think I could donate my old x-rated cd's and tapes?" I told him sure, that's what every hurricane victim needs, a stack of Playboy erotica...just send $$$ to Red Cross...mpi

Magnum PI said:
Cass, I told a friend of mine about this and he said "Uh...Do you think I could donate my old x-rated cd's and tapes?"
Sure, he is donating the 'old' ones and keeping the new ones for himself :laugh:

what a guy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back