975 users online (195 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Gayle Harris, 71, Woodruff, 30 October 2015

Gayle R. Harris

Woman With Possible Dementia Missing In Woodruff
    Published: October 30, 2015, 7:18 pm Updated: October 31, 2015, 10:37 pm
    The Woodruff Police Department is asking for the publicís help to find a woman who was last seen around noon Friday.

The missing woman, Gayle R. Harris, 71, is believed to be driving a green Saturn Vue with the license tag KWU-510.
    Woodruff police searching for missing vulnerable woman
    Posted: Oct 30, 2015 6:04 PM CDT Updated: Nov 01, 2015 10:31 PM CST
    WOODRUFF, SC (FOX Carolina) - The Woodruff Police Department is asking for help locating a missing vulnerable adult.
    Officers said 71-year-old Gayle R. Harris was last seen before lunch on Friday. She is believed to have left Woodruff in a green Saturn Vue with South Carolina tag KWU-510.
    Harris was heading for a doctor's appointment on Dillon Drive in Spartanburg.

"I never got a call from her which is very strange, even after and hour or so she would have called," said Dwayne Craig, Harris' son.

Dwayne Craig said Harris also had a hair appointment early Friday morning and she never showed up.

by the bay
    Investigators got pings from Harris’ cell phone in the Blacksburg and Smyrna areas on Cherokee and York Counties. Deputies from those counties searched those areas. DNR agents also assisted with ATVs and off road vehicles. SLED aircraft will also fly over the area to area as soon as the weather allows.

Bledsoe said the searches had not yet revealed any signs of Harris or her vehicle.

There was a possible sighting of Harris' car in Cherokee County Monday, near the travel plaza ff I-85 at exit 106.

Video from the gas station is being examined by officers.

search friday morning at 900 am

No luck yesterday. Dogs out today. Rain hampering helicopters. I hope they find her alive today.

Body of missing Woodruff woman found near Rock Hill
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.