1066 users online (279 members and 787 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Noelle Lenz, 26, Glenhaven, 28 October 2015

Noelle Lenz

Investigation under way into woman's disappearance
    "Authorities are investigating the disappearance of a young woman who has been staying in Glenhaven.

Noelle Lenz, 26, has been missing since Wednesday, Oct. 28, according to her cousin, Amy Wexler, who lives in Massachusetts.

Wexler said Lenz was last seen in her white 2001 Jeep Cherokee, which also has not been seen since Oct. 28.

Lenz was reported to have gone to meet a man who may possibly be from Willits to pick up a camera, Wexler said.

Of particular concern for those who know her is that Lenz left behind her phone, laptop and dog.

The phone was found on the floor of Lenz's Glenhaven residence, said Wexler, who added that the phone has since been turned over to the Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Lenz is a tattoo model who also has gone under the names Noelle Shofner, Carrina Vargas and Carrina Suicide."

http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197
    Last edited by los2188; 11-03-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Shes a pretty well known tattoo model.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Missing woman found dead at Glenhaven crash scene
    http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So sad 😢
    I'm wondering why this thread hasn't been moved now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    So sad ��
    I'm wondering why this thread hasn't been moved now.
    They need a positive ID on the body first. I agree with you this is a sad day for some family, and me also. I'm an unreasonable type, I think most of the people here should be found safe and alive but that's just me...

Oh no. RIP Noelle. Such a talented woman, with a promising career ahead serving others. What a loss.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok